𝐒𝐈𝐗

A/N: Today my country has been put on
lockdown for covid19 and it's really scary >.<

make sure to be safe and wash your hands, especially after being in public!

[ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ]

It had been two weeks since my interaction with Test Subject 312 and I'd been quite forcefully thrown back into my previous work. The sudden change had been a breath of fresh air compared to this job- boring, laborious and complex. I hated it. I felt like some Victorian servant, constantly being bossed around by my superiors.

For the past days my mind had been haunted by the memories of Test Subject 312 and his face as the guards swarmed around him. He was so vulnerable and he didn't even realise it. None of these people did; it was as if they were all heartless. From my point of view, he was just a boy stripped of his childhood and forced into a world of tests and punishment.

Therefore, I was determined to return and to help his cause but, there was a fateful flaw, I didn't know how. Dr Choi had all the control of who came into contact with the subject and I was pretty certain that I was at the bottom of her list. I began to loose hope that I'd ever see Test Subject 312 ever again.

However, that all changed when the alarms went off. I had been sat in the level 5 cafeteria when the blaring sirens invaded the building and the red lights blinded the people. It caused utter chaos; the alarms didn't go off unless there was a grave situation occurring. I knew it was to do with Test Subject 312 so, when everyone bolted and charged from level 5, I turned and headed to cell 8.

When I arrived the observation door to cell 8 had been left open and I didn't hesitate to rush inside. I almost gasped at the situation.

Dr Choi stood at one side of the room, a hand planted over her mouth in shock as her eyes glued to the scene before her. Stood, behind the glass was Test Subject 312, but he was not the same boy as before.

His eyes were a haunting black and his actions were violent and uncontrolled as he pounded on the walls of his cell, dinting the metal. However, what caught my attention was the stream of guards entering and leaving quickly after attaining multiple wounds. It was a bloodbath- a war zone.

"Dr Choi!" I screamed over the mayhem of injured guards and soldiers exiting the cell.

"What are you doing here?" She seethed, pulling on my arm and dragging me away from brutal situation but I didn't let her. I dug my heals into the ground and stood tall as I stared down at her.

"Please Dr Choi, I think I can help. You know that his reaction to me was strange. For a split second he trusted me."

She paused, not looking convinced but lacking the fierce determination to get rid of me.

"You know it's true. Even if you don't want to admit it, its either I try or more innocent people get injured. Please."

I was tempted to get on my knees and beg; I was so desperate. If they couldn't control Test Subject 312, he was going to be seriously harmed and I dreaded to even consider what that entailed.

"Fine. Hurry." And with that, she released my hand and I flew towards the cell door, not hesitating for a second as I ripped open the door and faced my potential doom.