𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

a/n: I'm so proud that the boys got number 1 on billboard! I was so happy for them.

next step: Grammy!!

[ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ]

"Get up! Get the fuck up!" Someone shouted, pulling desperately at my bed covers. I moaned, swatting their intruding hands away as I nestled back into the warmth of my bed. It was so comfortable and I was so tired- this person could wait.

"I swear to god, get up!" The person shouted, the voice increasing in pitch.

"Jungkook?" I mumbled tiredly, blinking open my bleary eyes. The sun hadn't come up and, in other words, it was too early for me to be waking up.

"Do I look like Jungkook?" The mysterious voice drawled. I blinked again, my vision gradually becoming clearer. When I could finally see my surroundings with a good resolution, I had to do a double take.

What on earth was Min Yoongi doing in my bedroom at 5 o'clock in the morning?

"What are you doing here?" I asked, pulling the covers up slightly and shuffling away from his angry posture. Unfortunately for me, he grabbed my wrist and pulled harshly. I tumbled out of the bed, only just managing the regain my balance before shooting him a piercing glare.

"What the hell are you doing?" I bellowed, feeling the anger flow off me in battering waves.

"We're being attacked, you dimwit," he said, grabbing a coat from the back of my door.

"What?" I quickly looked around, looking for any sign of resistance, but my bedroom looked completely normal except for one thing. "Where's Jungkook?" I asked, turning around wildly as if expecting him to come strolling out of the wardrobe. Yoongi didn't answer, instead optioning for wrapping the coat around my shoulders despite my protests. I went to speak, as he opened the door to my bedroom, when he flashed back around, a look of pure rage on his face.

"Be quiet! We're being attacked and Jungkook told me to get you out of here. Any questions?" I went to speak but he cut me off. "Good."

I had a delayed reaction and stood like a deer in headlights for a good ten seconds before I felt a force pull on my wrist again. Had the boy ever been taught that you shouldn't manhandle people? My wrist was going to be bruised purple by the end of his endless pulling.

The hallways of the apartment were quiet, weirdly so. It made me question if Yoongi was telling the truth until I glanced out the window, seeing the forest lit up with the sight of burning trees. I shot the older boy a panicked look and he shook his head, motioning for me not to speak.

He continued to guide me through the abandoned house until we reached a garage that I hadn't bothered to explore previously. Parked, ready to be used, were two sports cars and the familiar black van we'd used on the journey here. Yoongi snatched a key off the wall and clicked a button, one of the sports cars lighting up.

"Get in," he muttered, opening the door wide. I'd begun to realise that he wasn't messing around and got inside as quickly as physically possible. Once I was seated in the car, he slammed the door and sprinted to the other side, throwing himself into the drivers seat and instantly hitting the gas.

I felt myself grab the roof handles as the car shot off, leaving the apartment behind. It would do no good looking back but I couldn't help it; I'd grown to like this place. As I peered in the rear view mirror, I spotted a figure limping out the forest before collapsing onto the ground.

"Stop!" I screeched, pointing urgently at the limp body. Yoongi grumbled but looked into the wing mirrors, cursing under his breath. With one spin of the wheel, the car screeched and headed back in the direction we had just come from. The gravel under the car wheel crunched as Yoongi drove as fast as he could. As we got closer, I could recognise the familiar face of the wounded person. "Oh my gosh, it's Namjoon!"

Yoongi gritted his teeth and the car lurched forward, faster than I possibly imagined to be possible. When he was only metres from Namjoon's body, he pressed the brakes and launched out of the car. I quickly followed, falling down next to him with little care about the condition of my knees hitting the concrete.

"We need to get him inside the car," I said, looking around frantically for any sign of the enemy who, I assumed, would be Mediheal. "I can treat him later." I'd pressed a finger against his pulse and it was very healthy. I think he'd just overexerted himself and, for once, my medical knowledge had come into play. "You grab his arms."

Mercifully, Yoongi actually decided to follow my instructions and we managed to carry the dead weight into the car. I felt kind of bad for Namjoon, who we'd roughly thrown into the backseat, but we had little time to spare.

Yoongi jumped into the front seat first and I swiftly followed. Before completely getting inside, I decided to quickly scan my surroundings in fear that we had missed someone else. It was then, when I felt my heart plummet to the floor.

The boy seemed to notice me as I did him and, even from this distance, I could see the way his body froze as his eyes widened in surprise. He went to shout my name and I turned to Yoongi, jumping in the car.

"Drive!" I screamed. Yoongi looked at me in an almost concerned way and I felt an angry growl rise up my throat. "Fucking drive!"

The boy snapped out of his blank moment and hit the gas, the car flying over the driveway. "What's going on?" He asked, trying to get a look at whatever I'd seen. I subconsciously felt myself punching his arm.

"Just focus on driving, it was nothing."

He scoffed in disbelief, knowing that I knew something that he didn't. If I knew Yoongi well enough he was probably stewing inside but it was tough luck. I couldn't admit to what I'd seen. Not yet.

We managed to escape the apartment complex without a bump and, before I could even ask another question, we were racing down the backstreets like we were on some formula one racecourse.

"Ok, seriously you need to tell me what's going on," I announced, watching the city of Incheon flash before my eyes. I didn't dare look at Yoongi; I knew he'd just look exasperated, as always. Out of all the people I could have ended up with, why did it have to be him? At least I had Namjoon, that's if he actually decided to wake up anytime soon.

Yoongi sighed, rubbing the space between his eyebrows as he steered the car with one hand. "Hoseok noticed a large human presence behind the house and alerted us. We all quickly agreed to check it out. It was-"

"Hold on," I interrupted, enduring the dark look he sent my way. "You left me in the house all alone?"

He shrugged, as if it wasn't his problem. "Jin stayed for a while but we quickly realised that we were vastly outnumbered." Yoongi took a quick right turn and I felt myself jolt in the seat. "MediHeal really decided to up their game this time. Jimin got wounded pretty quickly so Jin had to join the fray, leaving the little princess alone in the castle."

In all honesty, I couldn't care less about Yoongi's teasing. My worry was much more of a pressing issue.

"Jungkook, like the optimist he is, thought he could last longer so he sent me off to come and get you. Trust me, it wasn't a personal choice. And voila, here we are." He glanced at Namjoon who had begun to snore in the backseat. "He was a mistake, I bet Jin's going nuts when he realises he's missing."

"Can't we contact them?" I asked, biting my lip. Jin cared about Namjoon, a lot more than I think he was willing to admit, and I could already imagine the breakdown he was going to have once he realised the younger was absent.

"Too risky, MediHeal have probably hacked our phone lines. It's probably how they found us." I couldn't find the courage to tell him that I thought otherwise. "The other members know where to meet."

"What if they don't make it?"

Yoongi's grip on the steering wheel became tight as his knuckles went white. It was only brief but, for a quick second, his eyes flashed to Namjoon and he sighed. "They'll be fine."

I went to say something pessimistic when he turned towards me, a steely look on his face. "They're fine."

I didn't have the heart to tell him otherwise.