𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

a/n: I've had a really bad headache so if there are mistakes, please excuse them

[ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ]

"Isn't he going to set the whole building on fire?" I asked Jin, my eyes widening as I watched the fight in front of me.

It had only been a few minutes since mine and Jin's heartfelt conversation but the whole mood shifted when the training officially began. Jimin and Yoongi were the first to get involved in physical combat, striking and defending before summoning their powers.

"Yoongi struggles to control his powers sometimes but Jimin is an expert. If something was to go wrong, Jimin would be able to sort it out," Jin whispered back as we watched a wave of water wash over Yoongi, extinguishing the flames encompassing his hands.

I heard him growl as his eyes slitted and he shook water droplets from the front of his hair. "That's it, Park Jimin. You're going down."

I saw Jimin's eyes glint mischievously as he laughed, water swirling in little whirlwinds inches above his hand. "Try me."

Then the battle really began, water and fire intermingling. In that moment, I was glad that the room was large and I was stood very far away from the two of them. The whole scene was intimidating.

Yoongi roared and the flames jumped from his hands and enclosed his entire body. Even his hair was sparking embers. If his fire didn't recognise him, he'd be burnt to a cinder.

On the other hand, Jimin only had the water circling his hands. Unlike me, he obviously wasn't fearful of Yoongi and didn't feel the need to defend himself in a more efficient way.

Just as the two were going to engage in another round of fighting, a loud bang rang out from the other side of the room.

Namjoon had just flung a wooden chair with the aim of hitting his target aka, Jungkook's head.

Jungkook's reaction time was impeccable and he dived out of the way, skidding against the floor. When the chair bounced off the wall, Jungkook strolled up to the object and ripped off the leg with ease. He twirled it around as if he was testing its weight and I wondered what on Earth he was going to do with the scrap of wood.

I was surprised when he turned it to the sharp side and faultlessly hurled it at Namjoon.

Namjoon seemed to expect the move and held up his hands, pausing the chair leg midair and launching it back in Jungkook's direction. This time, he didn't try to dodge it and instead, held out a hand to catch it mid throw.

I flinched, almost feeling the burn of the object as it grazed his hand and the painful splinters which would embed as a result. Jungkook didn't even bat an eyelid and instantly brought up his leg and effortlessly snapped the solid wood into two pieces. In the meantime, Namjoon had begun to direct a nearby table into the air and he prepared to throw it but Jungkook appeared to expect this.

As soon as Namjoon launched the table in his direction, he side-stepped quickly and threw one plank of wood. In an attempt to stop the object impaling him, Namjoon focused on blocking the hit whilst Jungkook threw the second piece expectedly.

I could see the panic flash before Namjoon's eyes and I saw him clumsily dodge out of the way before falling to the floor, breathing heavily. Jungkook had won.

Like the gentleman he is, Jungkook quickly raced over and helped his opponent off the floor with a nervous smile on his face. I couldn't hear what happened next but Namjoon accepted his offer and smiled at him, small dimples appearing in the side of his cheeks.