𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

a/n: back to hayeon's pov next chapter

If you could have any of the boys powers, whose would you have?

Honestly, I'd have Namjoon's >.<

[ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ]

"Get up!" Jin shouted, banging his hand against the metal frame of his bed as he and Taehyung entered the room.

Yoongi groaned, blinking blearily and running a hand through his tousled hair as he stretched. He'd been having a nice sleep before Jin had rudely interrupted him.

Just as he was about to snap at the blatant disregard of his precious sleep, he noticed a person stood next to Jin.

"Oh my gosh! Taehyung, is that really you?"

Yoongi sprung off the bed and wrapped his arms around the younger boy and spun him around. Taehyung squealed in laughter at being reunited with his friend. The touching display of affection caught the attention of the rest of the room; it wasn't like Yoongi to be doting.

"As much as I'm thrilled that you too are reunited, we've got much more pressing matters to worry about," Jin said, pressing a firm hand on each of their shoulders.

"What's going on, Jin hyung?" Jungkook asked, his left leg tapping a nervous rhythm. It wasn't normal for Jin to be so unsettled. He was normally the composed one.

"They're planning to ship you and Namjoon to Korea to join the military presumably. We need to get out of here. Now."

The whole room paused. No one spoke for a good minute due to pure shock.

"You're joking! I've been waiting for this moment my entire life." Yoongi seemed to be the only one remotely happy about the situation.

"It's not that easy. How on earth are we going to escape?" Namjoon pondered, even his ready mind failing to come up with a solution.

"I have an idea," Yoongi stated. The rest of the boys stared at him. It was as if this boy had changed bodies overnight. First he willingly gave someone a hug and now he was actually getting involved with the others. This certainly was a peculiar day. Yoongi noticed the confusion clouding the boys' faces and sighed. "I've been preparing this plan for three years, trust me. Once we get out of this cell, I can get us to an exit. We just need Namjoon."

He hastily explained the plan and, even though it was reckless and insane, no one had any other plan so Yoongi's miraculous escape came to life.

First, it involved a fake fight between Jimin and Hoseok who unwillingly hit one another and created a loud ruckus. It wasn't long before the first guard entered to break up the squabble. As Jungkook hit him over the back of the head and as he fell into unconsciousness, they all tiptoed out of the room. The second guard was much more useful to them and Namjoon became the key part of the escape, just as Yoongi had planned.

Namjoon stated that mind control was extremely tricky and taxing but he managed to do it. Soon the guard was escorting the boys through the laboratory, his eyes clouded over as if he was in a trance. It was brilliant. He did anything the boys wanted. He was their puppet on strings.

However, they came to another problem when Jin pointed out that they were too exposed. They're was no way they'd made it to an exit without seeing at least another handful of armed and deadly guards. They needed a distraction.

"Why don't I set a fire?" Yoongi asked, the flames already igniting from his fingers tips.

Jin shook his head hurriedly. "There are still innocents in this building and I don't want them getting hurt."