𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

a/n: i'm sticking to my promise so, here's the new chapter

also, what do you think of Hayeon?
I also feel like people hate original characters (me included) but I think Hayeon is probably the most likeable of all the others I've ever written. although, I do miss writing about Jeno...

although you guys are probably glad that he's gone. you guys seem to hate him with a burning passion. does anyone actually like Jeno? let me know.

[ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ]

"Will you be okay with Jin and Taehyung?" Jungkook asked, zipping my anorak (that he had practically forced me to wear) up like I was a young child . Unlike the previous day, the weather had completely flipped and we were faced with a torrential downpour which resulted in all off us adorning waterproofs. I swatted his hand away and scolded him for worrying about me.

"I'll be fine. We're only going clothes shopping, it's not like we're robbing a bank."

Jungkook giggled, pulling the hood of my coat up and pulling my hair out from either side. This time I didn't even bother trying to tell him off; Jungkook seemed to have a strange infatuation with my hair, after brushing it that one time, and he was constantly pestering me about whether he could do it again. I had asked him why he enjoyed it so much but he had just shrugged, a roguish smile on the corner of his lips. "You never know, TaeTae likes to get into trouble."

"Please don't tell me Taehyung tried to rob a bank," I said, a serious tone in my voice. No offence to the boy but he could be a bit klutzy sometimes and there was no way in hell he'd get away from robbing a bank unharmed.

"No," Jungkook laughed, passing me an umbrella. I stared at the object in my hand and shook my head in exasperation. Did this boy think a drop of rain would kill me or something? "Although, Yoongi hyung has certainly tried before."

I giggled shaking my head. "Of course he has. That boy thinks he's indestructible."

"Let's just say that Jin hyung wasn't happy." I could already picture the scene. Jin would be like a raging bull, pointing an angry finger at Yoongi whilst steam came out from his ears. The whole idea made me chuckle again. Poor Jin, being the oldest must be such a burden.

"Hey Hayeon, are you coming?" Taehyung said, bounding into the room. Unlike me, he simply wore a hoodie and jeans and no coat in sight. When Jin followed, he also wore normal clothes and I couldn't help but spin to turn towards Jungkook and give him an angry glare.

"What's that look for?" He said, holding his hands up whilst giggling.

"None of them look like they're going traipse around in the rainstorm. Why have you made me look like an idiot?"

The boy scratched the back of his head, a guilty look on his face. "I guess wellington boots would be going a step too far?"

"You bet."

~

"Oh my gosh, there's ice cream! Jin hyung can we have ice cream, please," Taehyung said stretching out the 's' whilst giving his notorious puppy dog eyes. I could feel Jin's resolve breaking and he sighed, rubbing the ball of his palm into his eyes.

"We can get ice cream after we've helped Hayeon," Jin decided, pulling the boy away from the ice cream van by the sleeve of his hoodie. Taehyung struggled for a second before he huffed and reluctantly dragged his feet in the boy's direction.

"So," Jin said, turning to face me. "What do you want to buy first?"

"Clothes," I said, without a second thought. I still had no idea on what I would buy for Jungkook's birthday and there was no point aimlessly dawdling in shops, forcing myself to think of a good present. If we went clothes shopping, at least it would give me some time to ponder over my options.