𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

a/n: my motivation is literally going down the drain
help

also saw break the silence and cried but hey! what's new?

[ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ]

"Here, you should eat more," Jin stated, giving me a tender smile as he laid some meat on my plate. I nodded in thanks and quickly ate the food, swallowing contently.

I had noticed that ever since the little mishap with Yoongi, everyone had been treating the boy as though they should be walking on eggshells whereas, on the hand, everyone else seemed to be treating me much more accommodatingly than usual. It was strange- having five boys bending backwards for me was certainly not part of the norm. Furthermore, it was odd that they appeared to treat me kindly yet shared a joint agreement to stay clear of the boy.

"Hayeon, you should come and watch Jimin train today. It's bound to be interesting," Jungkook teased, wiggling his eyebrows at the mentioned boy.

We'd only been in this house for one night and training was already beginning. The stamina of these people was insane.

"Shut up Jungkook," Jimin mumbled through the mound of rice stuffed in his mouth, like some kind of wide eyed chipmunk. "I don't want anyone watching, it's embarrassing."

"Aww don't worry Jiminie, I'm sure you'll get that water summoning thingamabob eventually," Taehyung smiled, doing a thumbs up signal.

"Stop telling everyone my weaknesses you doofus," Jimin scowled teasingly, still chewing on his food. Taehyung just did that cheeky grin of his but didn't say anything else until he turned to me.

"You should go watch him, he could use some appreciation and cheer. He gets so boring when he's grumpy and fed up."

"Yah!" Jimin shouted, suddenly jumping up from his seat. He looked for the nearest weapon, opting for a pair of chopsticks and branding them as though they were two twin swords. "Do you want to fight?"

Taehyung clapped his hands together like a young child at Christmas. "Of course."

I heard Jin sigh, grabbing all the china pots and gathering them into his arms protectively as if he knew what was about to happen.

~~~

"Stop sighing as though this is the worst thing I've ever told you do," Hoseok announced, looking very teacher-like in his stance as he stared down his nose at the smaller boy. It was only an hour since we'd had the meal but, in that short time, Jimin had managed to shower and wash out all the food caked in his hair (thrown by Taehyung as a cheat tactic) and dragged himself down to the lakeside.

"Hoseok hyung, my hydrokinesis is terrible," Jimin pouted, shuffling slightly. "I'll never be as good as Yoongi."

Hoseok just clicked his tongue as though that was the most ridiculous thing he had ever heard. "You compare yourself to Yoongi in terms of ability but you have an upper hand that he couldn't even dream of having." He pointed a finger at Jimin and jabbed his chest.

"Your power is incredible until you start to run out of energy, right?" The boy didn't even stop for the other to nod, knowing he was right. "But unlike Yoongi, you're not completely out of options. He has to create more fire, depleting his energy in the process, whereas you are surrounded by water. The rain, the drain water, this literal body of water," he said, waving his arm at the large lake, "can be an aid to your success as long as you can control it. So, that's out first task- control."