𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

a/n: i couldn't watch the online concert 'cause i'm broke but jimin's speech made me cry ;(

also, i had some issues with this book this week as a result of the maintenance. hopefully i've fixed it though.

[ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ]

"Me and Jungkook are making cookies, does anyone want to help?" I asked, peering round the living room door.

The six boys, all lazying around on the couches doing various different activities, looked up. Most of them seemed to be quite content with continuing whatever they were doing. Except Taehyung.

"I want to help! I love cookies," the boy shouted, jumping around like a bunny on springs.

His excitement didn't last long, however, when Hoseok turned around to face the boy. "You can't, remember? You're training with me today."

Taehyung looked as though he'd been kicked repeatedly in the gut, his expression twisted into a sour pout. "That's not fair hyung! I want to make cookies."

"Tough luck, you've been avoiding training all week. Jimin's made more progress than you and that's saying something."

Jimin shot a scandalous look at Hoseok as if he couldn't believe his older friend had exposed his continuous failure in front of everyone. "That's not even my fault. I've officially decided that walking on water is impossible."

"Nothing is impossible," Taehyung pointed out, gradually inching closer and closer to the door and his only viable exit route.

"Since when are you such an optimistic?" Jimin asked, sending a scowl towards the boy and informing him that he definitely wasn't helping.

"I've always had a positive outlook on life." Taehyung sent a smug look towards Jimin in return. These two were certainly an odd pair.

"If you're so positive, you won't mind doing your training," Hoseok said, sneaking up behind Taehyung and grabbing his arm, hindering any departure. Taehyung wiggled slightly in attempts to shake the steel grip but eventually sighed in resignation, accepting his fate.

"Fine!" The boy threw his head back and let out the biggest sigh I'd ever heard. "Make me a huge cookie with extra, extra chocolate," he added, shooting a pleading look towards me. I held up a hand to tell him that I understood. I'd suffered through enough of Hoseok's ruthless training sessions to know that afterwards, a sugar rush was just the thing you needed.

"Wish me luck and hope that Hoseok hyung doesn't kill me off," Taehyung said, tipping his head back dramatically.

The other boys rolled their eyes at his silliness and waved him away.

Once he'd left, stomping all the entire way and creating as much ruckus as physically possible, I retreated back into the kitchen, where Jungkook stood, holding a mixing bowl under one arm and a rolling pin in the other. What made me giggle was his choice of apron.

"Hmm this suits you," I hummed, holding the brightly decorated, hot pink fabric between my fingers.

He hissed, hitting my fingers away. "It's Jin's, don't judge me. Yours is over there."

The pointed to the apron, folded neatly on the top of the kitchen table. Already dreading it, just from the look on Jungkook's face (which looked as though he was about to explode with laughter any second), I snatched up the material, allowing it to fall. As soon as I saw the pattern, I groaned.

"Seriously 'let's cook bitch'?" I asked, an eyebrow raised as I looked at the apron with an exasperated look. Not only did it's odd choice of slogan confuse me but, also, I was slightly alarmed by the garish orange colour that look vaguely like vomit.