𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗

a/n: it's been a while since i asked you guys about your favourite character ??

i still love writing yoongi but gosh darn it, taehyung is too cute

[ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ]

"Okay, listen up," Hoseok announced, clapping his hands in order to grab the attention of the people surrounding him. It was midday and the boy had managed to get everyone down to the field where he had trained me only a day prior. Much to my surprise, my little encouraging speech had worked with Yoongi and the older boy had also decided to participate albeit begrudgingly, his lips pulled into a constant grimace.

"This training is particularly easy. All you need to do is find these small cubes." Hoseok spun the small metal box, in his hand, as if to demonstrate. "Inside you will find a token. The aim of the game is simple: find as many tokens as you can. They could be anywhere from this field ranging all the way back, and inside, the house."

"This sounds awesome," Taehyung whistled, running on the spot as though preparing himself to set off. By his side, Jungkook flashed a confident grin also, quite obviously, excited for the game to begin.

"The two people with the lowest amount of tokens will be our dedicated chefs for the barbecue. With that all said and done, you can begin." The boy waved his arms as though he was the starter in a race.

The boys instantly raced forward, Taehyung leading the front of the pack as he waved his arms out wildly, allowing the wind to rush through his fingers. As the rest followed, Hoseok paused as though he'd forgotten to mention something.

"I forgot to say- some tasks will require the use of an enhancement!" Hoseok shouted, using his hands as a microphone. Jimin turned back around in surprise as the older boy shot him a wink. Jimin gulped, rubbing his forehead as if he knew exactly what Hoseok was talking about before running off in the direction of the lake, a dejected look on his face.

"Hey, do you want to team up again?" Jungkook asked, staying behind for a second to ask. I was startled that he'd risk loosing his starting advantage but he was probably self assured in his skills anyhow. Plus, he has speed on his side.

"Actually I think I'm going to do this one on my own," I said, patting his shoulder. He startled for a second, taking a step back before smirking, his eyes lighting up with the challenge. "You're not the only one who has been training. Plus, you betrayed me last time."

He chortled, remembering that game of hide and seek tag where he'd abandoned me only to tag me when he'd been caught. I wasn't willing to be backstabbed again. Furthermore, it might make Yoongi appreciate me a little more if I'm not spending forever with the boy who he wishes to hang out with more often.

"Fine," he said, sending me a wink before sprinting off without a second look. Sometimes I couldn't help but curse his competitiveness.

"Good luck Hayeon!" Hoseok shouted from the distance as I began to make my way from out of the field, walking speedily rather than opting for rushing carelessly and wasting my energy. "I'd head to the lake first, if I were you."

"Thank you!" I called back out, giving him a thankful wave. He saluted in response before turning in the opposite direction and following the path which several of the other had already followed, probably in order to monitor the game.

Heeding his advice, I headed down the familiar footpath towards that lake. Unsurprisingly, I arrived to see Jimin leaning on one side of the sandbank, bellowing out angry curse words as he stared threateningly at the water.