𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

a/n: I have quite possibly hit a new low with this chapter... let's just say I have a strong dislike for everything I've written
so, as an apology, I'll upload another chapter either today or tomorrow

ALSO, what's your opinions on 'dynamite'?
personally, I loved it! i was streaming allllll day.

[ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ]

"Good morning," Jungkook greeted me as I stepped out from the shower, a towel wrapped around my body. I blushed, hurriedly rushing to grab a pair of jeans and T-shirt from the nearby chest of drawers. The minimal clothes that the boys had bought me had already ran out and I was back to using a mismatch of Jungkook and Jimin's old clothes.

Waddling in embarrassment, I quickly made my way back to the bathroom and got changed, once again having the make small adjustments to the clothes in order to make them fit snuggly.

"I'm sorry about that," I mumbled, pushing a hand through my hair as I wrangled the mass of tangles into a hair tie. "I thought you'd already left."

The first night in our new, shared room was plausibly pleasant. Due to the beds being so far apart, we managed to avoid each other's personal space and, much to my relief, Jungkook was not a snorer. The only thing which hindered a perfect sleep was the unbearable and stifling summer heat. At this moment, the humidity was already making the shirt stick to my clammy skin despite only just stepping out from a cool shower.

"Are we training today?" I asked, turning to see him pulling a belt through a loop in his jeans.

He looked up to meet my gaze and smiled softly. "You're free to come along but we're doing exercise today. I didn't think it would particularly be your ideal choice of activities."

He was right. Physical exertion, especially in this heat, was quite possibly my worst nightmare. I wondered about what my day would consist of without the cheery boy to keep me company but came up empty handed.

"I don't think Jin or Hoseok are joining us, you can hang out with them?" he said, almost as if he had read my mind.

I decided to follow Jungkook's suggestion and, when noon hit, I went to find the two boys whilst the rest of them lumbered all types of exercise gear into an opening in the forest. As I watched them leave from a window in the kitchen, I couldn't help but think that they must be barking mad. If they weren't careful, they'd suffer heat stroke from training hard in the unsuitable weather.

"Hello Hayeon," Jin called from the kitchen, waving me into the living room and patting the sofa. As I sat beside him, slightly slipping into the sofa crease, he offered me a cookie and I smiled, popping one into my mouth and chewing contentedly.

"Good morning Jin, Hoseok." I hadn't originally noticed the other boy, who was perched on a purple pouffe, seated a couple of metres from me and I turned towards the boy with my eyebrows raised. "Aren't you training with the others?" I was used to spending my days with Jin but Hoseok was not usually part of the norm.

"Not today. I don't particularly enjoy physical activities and they're not exactly my forte."

Jin scoffed next to me and he swallowed the remains of the cookie in his mouth. "Ignore him, he's being modest. He's one of our best fighters." He turned to face the boy with a pointed look. "He's also incredible at dancing."

Hoseok flushed red and rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm not that good."

It seemed as though he was avoiding the truth because Jin rolled his eyes, not in a mean way but as if he was trying to get his point across. "Hoseokie, the only one your convincing is yourself." The younger huffed in response as if he realised that he should probably trust Jin's opinion. "Maybe you can dance at Kookie's birthday?"