𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

a/n: i'm sorry for leaving you on that cliffhanger... it was mean of me :(

[ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ]

There were screams in the foyer.

The look Jungkook shot my way was one of pure, adulterated terror and he paused as though he was in a state of shock. The delay hardly lasted ten seconds however, as the boy sprinted into the entrance of the cabin not wasting another second.

The other boys had the same idea, everyone creeping closer to the shouting boy. It was Hoseok and he didn't look good.

That look on his face- I would never forgot it. The pale sheet masking his cheeks combined with the wide, red, tear stained eyes was something so haunting that it made me pause in my step.

If his demeanour didn't cause me to falter, the wounds scarring his face did. He had an arrangement of all sorts of injures: a bruised eye, a busted lip, small scratches as though he had ran carelessly through a bush of thorns and a limp in his step. I would never, or could ever, expect to see Hoseok is such dismal state.

However, even with his mountain of problems, none was as paramount as the boy lying limply in his arms.

Hoseok collapsed onto the ground, clutching Taehyung's lax body tightly as though he was scared to let go. As Jin pushed into the room, trying to get past all of our shocked states, he screamed.

"Please," Hoseok croaked, his words almost incoherent. "He's been shot. You have to help him."

When Taehyung groaned lightly it was like music to all of our ears, Hoseok's included, and he loosened his grip, hesitantly placing the boy's body onto the carpet. With that, Jin rushed forward and plummeted down to Taehyung's level, instantly ripping his shirt in two.

What lay beneath the slither of fabric was a nightmare in itself.

The bullet hole wasn't easy to see, not under the abundance of crimson blood painting his chest viciously. It was like a crime scene or some sort of gory horror movie. I couldn't even look properly, the bile already ready to upheave it's self from out of my stomach.

I tried to change my line of vision to the boy's face but, if it was even possible, it made me feel even more nauseated. That usually happy, smiling face now plagued with the threat of approaching death was something so terrifying. So unreal.

I heard Yoongi gag next to me as he took a small step backwards, the view in front of him being too much for even the hardhearted boy to handle. Jungkook was somewhat the same, they both shared the same gaze of glazed disbelief, but this boy seemed much more numb. As if the prospect of loosing one of his best friends was becoming too hard to deal with.

On the other hand, Jin and Jimin were fussing around at the same rate of their racing hearts, grabbing everything they needed.

"Jimin, I need the scalpel and tweezers," huffed Jin as he held pressure over the sputtering wound, a shake in his hands despite his face being set with pure focus. "I can't heal him with the bullet still inside."

Jimin wasted no time, disappearing towards the laboratory, his retreating footsteps being one of the only noises in the room of stunned silence. The only other sound was the hyperventilating breaths of Hoseok as he tried to breathe, occasionally choking on his torrential tears and hiccups of pain.

"I'm sorry TaeTae," he whispered, the pet name leaving a crack in my heart as the boy reached forward and rubbed soft circles into the Taehyung's palm as though he was hoping it would bring some sort of comfort to the unconscious boy. "This is all- all my fault."