Chapter 1- HER

2002

LISA

Another day, another struggle.

It is a usual day for me. I wake up early and do my morning rituals. As I descend from the stairs, I hear the hustle and bustle of our household personnels. They make sure our house is in tip top shape.

I go directly to the kitchen to prepare myself and the devil his meal. Who might the devil be? Well, I am referring to my husband- the great Jeon JungKook.

Don't be fooled by his looks, his personality is rotten. Why am I saying this? It's because I have been breathing the same air as him for almost 3 months. And to tell you the truth it is suffocating.

But regardless of his attitude, I still am deeply inlove with that devil. And 6 months from now we'll be having a little bundle of joy.

As I was cooking the eggs, I heard footsteps descending down the stairs and I knew it was HIM. I could feel HIM even if his far away.

I turned around and was greeted by my oh so handsome devil- NOT!

Let me tell, JEON is a SNOB. Why? He is just to cold hearted...

As expected, he was busy with his monster of a phone to even care about my existence...

I could hear him shout at someone. As early as it is, I do not want my mood to dampen because of his scowling. Bless the poor soul who has to accept the wrath of the JEON.

"Will you just do your job properly? I do not pay you insignificant fools to just laze around. I expect the problem to be fixed before I come. And you better fix it. Do I make myself clear? "
Jeon shouted before hanging up his phone- HOW RUDE!

He directly went to get his suitcase and was on his way to the front door when...

"Hey Kookie! Have some breakfast before you go. I made your favorite pancakes."

He just gave me the sickest death glare. And continued to walk.

But then, my persistent self wouldn't budge.

"You could at least drink some coffee, you arrogant prick!" Saying the last part in a whisper.

He turned around and said "What did you just call me? huh? "

"I said, just drink coffee pls." I countered.

"That I heard all too well but the last part clearly needs to be spoken loudly enough. " He smirked and gave me the most intimidating look I have seen in my life.

Before I could defend myself. The JEON approached me and violently pushed me to the wall. I winced in pain but he clearly cannot be bothered by my suffering.

"Listen to me Lisa. I did not agree to marry you just so you could mock me."

He then shouted "Do you think I wanted  this marriage? HELL NO! Don't be silly in acting like a doting wife because this will never be more than just a hoax. Because you will never ever be my type and that thing you are carrying will never be accepted by me. So can you do me a favor and stay away from my life? I don't need you constantly reminding me of how messed up my life is because of you and that thing! "
Gesturing to my tummy.

I couldn't fight back all the tears and all the anger I had. I slapped him real hard.

" Don't put the blame all on me Jeon. We both know we made this mistake and we're paying for it every single day."

I was balling my eyes out.

" All I'm asking is for you to act civil with me for the sake of our baby. You don't need to act harsh."...

And I continued with

"You clearly are one hell of a jerk and I don't see why people like in you so much. You are a coward and devil."
I shouted with all my heart and turned around. I wanted to be out of his sight.

I went straight to my room and released all my frustrations.

I sighed. "You didn't have to make me feel worthless Jeon. I keep on pretending to be strong for this baby but every single day you find a way to break my already shattered heart. Why can't I love someone else? Why?"

It as if I was talking to wind. I just wanted to vent out. I realized that all this crying is bad for the baby.

I touched my baby bump and whispered "Don't worry bean! I will always love you. No matter what daddy says, we'll be strong ok? Everything's gonna be ok. I promise. " I just soothed my baby from all the negativity.

After all the drama that unfolded earlier. I decided to get ready for work. After all, I'm still the CEO, pregnant or not. I have to do my job. People are depending on me.

I do not care whether Jeon is still downstairs or not. I need to pretend that nothing happened. So I put on my best smile and had to continue being the strong LISA JEON.

I wear a cute dress to work and made sure I wasn't uncomfortable because of the baby bump

I wear a cute dress to work and made sure I wasn't uncomfortable because of the baby bump. I still need to look like a professional.

"Smile Lisa! You can do this"

After that brief pep talk with myself. I grabbed my bag and went to the garage to find my car. After all, the devil couldn't be courteous enough to drive his very pregnant wife to work. Tsk!

"Stupid Jeon! "

Well, I gotta go to work. I wouldn't wanna be late now, would I?

LSC, here I come!