Chapter 33- The Wish

JUNGKOOK

We were having the time of our lives in this vacation. The kids, Lisa and I have been constantly traveling to and fro for 3 days.

It was hella tiring but super exciting!

Today was my first born's birthday.

It's Ella's Birthday!

She is now 8 years old.

I am so excited to be celebrating her first birthday with me and the whole family.

Lisa and I were planning on surprising the little lady with an exclusive birthday dinner near the beach.

Ella was after all very into the whole intimate, stargazing and midnight picnic thing. So as parents, we decided to prepare everything.

We have talked to the twins about not talking to Ella for a day. Not even greeting her for her birthday.

Yeah, I know! We're mean but we anted her to be utterly amazed later so a little sacrifice won't hurt right? Sorry baby.

Ella was with Lisa because they were busy buying souvenirs for the aunts and uncles. My idea.

Lisa was stalling Ella so that the twins, the staff and I could prepare for dinner surprise.

The twins were helping me with decorations.

"Daddy, I want lots of sparkles on the cake. " Jia requested .

"It's not your birthday Jia, it's Unnie's bday so her cake should be what she likes most

"It's not your birthday Jia, it's Unnie's bday so her cake should be what she likes most. Not with sparkles. She hates those. " Jihyun said. Savage Jihyun!

 Savage Jihyun!