Chapter 6- The Encounter

LISA

We have packed our belongings and are currently on a flight back to South Korea. I was anxious to say the least. I was thinking of a lot of scenarios that will happen once we arrive.

My daughter Lia was beside me. She was sleeping peacefully. Ella was near the window. She was staring outside.

My son, Sky was quietly reading a book with her Aunt Ro. When I told Ro about dad, she panic and went ballistic. She cried and cried because she worried a lot about him.

I was glad she was with me or else I would have broken down and cried as well.

Staring at Ella, she was focus on the view but I knew that her mind was somewhere far. She turned to me and asked

"Mom? Are we going to see daddy when we arrive? " She had that hopeful look in her.

It shocked me of how straight forward she is.

" Baby, I don't know if we'll see your daddy there. You know I haven't talked to him ever since right? You know our situation right? " I asked her worriedly.

She leaned on my shoulders and sighed.

I was very honest with Ella about me and her dad. She knew everything. I didn't hide anything from her. She understood but sometimes I feel like she wants to meet HIM.

"Baby, if your daddy is there. What would you say or do? "

She looked at me with sad eyes and said

"I dunno. I'll hug him I guess. He hurt you Mommy. I don't want to see you hurt. I'm mad at him but I also wanna know him. I mean, he is my daddy. I wanna know what having a daddy feels like. "  She answered honestly.

"You remember his name right? "

She nodded.

"It's Jeon JungKook. My daddy's name is JungKook. "  She smiled faintly.

"You know what baby? Let's search for his name online. Your daddy is famous after all. " I saw how excited Ella was in opening my phone. I let her type his name and HIS picture was all over the pages of news sites. I saw that face that I so hardly tried to forget.

The Billionaire Hearthrob

       The business tycoon- JEON JUNGKOOK is at it again. His company is now the top company to beat. And he is making a huge impact in the international scene. He's got the looks and the appeal that is loved by many. He is envied by men and wanted by women.

But this Hearthrob of ours is not single. He is married and is a family man. Reports are speculated that the great Jeon has a daughter. The Jeon family has been mum on the issue and keeping this private. Who would be lucky enough to bag the hottest bachelor in town?