Chapter 73- The Blessing

JUNGKOOK

When a person asks me what happiness was.

I would probably say that happiness is at this moment.

The moment where I saw the love of my life, along with the newest love of my life.

Scratch that thought.

-LOVES OF MY LIFE 💜

Why?

Because at this moment I felt complete.

My FAMILY was COMPLETE.

You see after 3 hours of excruciating wait , I was blessed with the best news in the world.

As a father, it probably was the greatest news I have ever heard.

Care to ask?

Well, when the Doctor marched out of that DELIVERY ROOM, she was all smiles.

Meaning that every thing went well and that my wife had done an absolutely great job.

And to add to all that positivity, Doctor Yeon Soori announced that Lisa had delivered not one,

but two beautiful angels.

Yes, we had another set of twins.

A boy and a girl.

Man, I guess it truly runs in the family. Who would've thought that we'd get double blessings again?

And let me tell you when I freakin' ran to the Postnatal ward just to get a glimpse of my two angels.

And they looked beautiful

Gosh, when my hyungs were able to catch up to me.

They found me in tears staring at what seems to be the future replicas of me and Lisa.

I was inlove.

They were tiny creatures wrapped in blue and pink.

I smiled at everyone.

This moments made me realize how blessed I was to have experience such a gift. And I'd treasure these two precious gifts no matter what.

Our parents were sobbing and in awe and they couldn't contain their happiness upon seeing the new additions to the family.

Just then the nurses told us that Lisa was already transfered to a private ward and is recuperating.

I left everyone there to go the love of my life.

There she was sleep soundly and evidently beautiful.