Chapter 24- The Jealousy

LISA

I could not let this happen again.

I said to myself.

The evil witch was back to hunt me and she has not spared my daughter.

Honestly, 2 days ago. When I found out about the post. I was really hurt.

I honestly thought that we would be happy again

But then life is such a b**** sometimes.

Her she was again proving her point that she was way better than me.

When I saw the post, I wanted to throw JK's phone. Really.

She even had the audacity to call him HONEY . Tsk!

Honey my a** .

I shouldn't be jealous of her right?

But here I am pondering again. Jealousy is eating me up big time.

I was mad. I wanted to show JK the hurt I felt that day. So as of the moment, me and Hayul weren't on speaking terms with JK. Serves him right tho.

Are they still communicating?

That has been my biggest question ever since I saw her post.

Let me tell you something about Tzuyu- THE EVIL WITCH as I like to call her.

Tzuyu was what one would call perfect.

Well, she was smart, gorgeous, and hella rich.

Do I need to add more?

Well, she and JK were high school sweethearts. They have been inlove ever since God knows when.

When I was in College, a lot of students were envious of the two.

Yes, they were the King and Queen of our Uni. They were perfect for each other.

I was majoring in business because Dad expected me and Rose to take over the company .

So, JK and I were basically classmates- in every single subject might I add.

So definitely, a clueless simple girl like me would fall for the smoking hot (ok, I did not just gave there. Haha)- you get my point, smart, funny, sporty, wealthy and very handsome JEON JUNGKOOK.

And I did, unfortunately.

I was one of those girls who baked him a cake for VALENTINE'S DAY.

One of those girls who would send him letters everyday.

One of those who of those girls who would gladly do his assignment just so he would talk to me.

Yeah, I was that stupid girl.

Yeah, so as I was saying. I was really really infatuated with JK back then. I knew he had a girlfriend but I didn't care.

I was that kind of girl who ask his parents to get a guy's number solely because they were family friends.

Yeah, I asked dad for help in getting JK's number. Don't ask ok? I'm super embarrassed..

So I would text him constantly , chat him frequently and overall, I'd stalk him. Creepy!

And JK being JK, well, he had rejected me  a million times. And I am not exaggerating tho.

It was heartbreaking for me.

But he was truly inlove with Tzuyu and tht killed me.

So here I am. In my room, just literally looking at pictures of us before.