Chapter 14- The Mansion

LISA

This past few days have been stressful to say the least.

Being with JungKook is stressful to the point where sometimes I want to pull my hair out. If that's even possible.

The stupid man just had to be around the kids everything single moment of the day. I feel like he is taking away my babies from me. Just the other day, Jihyun asked if he could go with his daddy instead of staying with me to read a book.

Would you believe it? The kind rejected his precious time with Mommy and the book to play with JK. Ugh! I think he just brainwashed my babies.

Don't get me wrong. I want them to get to know JK.

But not to the point where they neglect me.

Don't even get me started on the prick calling me BABE. The nerve! Hmp.
I really wanna strangle him so bad.

It was so annoying and infuriating whenever he'd have that smirk right after he calls me that endearment.

When I glare at him, he'd just act all innocent as if he had not done a single thing. Damn!

My father had successful had his operation and was recuperating well. The kids were practically playing the role of personal nurse to my dad which is amazing.

Today was the day.

The day when we'll be moving into Jk's house. I mean his mansion. duh!

My father has decided for us to be living with the moron so that we could still visit him while his staying in the hospital. I had no say in the matter for I didn't want to upset my dad.

Mom says it will give us easy access to wherever we wanted to go since it's situated in the heart of the city- where rich people live.

We were currently inside my car and we're driving to the mansion.

Jk and the boy's  car were following behind us. tsk.

You know what really upsets me the most is that his friends are all very supportive in him and that they were testing my patience every single waking hour.

They were always teasing Jk with me and even voicing out really unbelievable thoughts such as JK and me getting back together.

Which by the my kids were thrilled about.

Noooooo!

I don't really like it because they've been putting ideas into the kid's heads. I don't really want them to be disappointed and get their hopes up for us.

I was in deep thought when.

"Hey! Are you ok Li? " Rose asked me worriedly.

I'm grateful my sister was her with us. She insisted on staying with the prick even tho she hates his guts.

Her reason was so the prick couldn't get near to me whatsoever. I really appreciate that about Rose.

"I'm fine. Just a little bit anxious about all of this. It's been years since us being together in one house. I really don't know what will happen next. "I answered truthfully.

She faced me and gave me her most encouraging smile ever .

"Don't worry. I'll be there. He won't be able to pull off any tricks ok? " She smiled.

The two cars ahead of us that carried all our belongings stopped at a huge gate.

We passed by lots of trees and what looked like a forest perhaps. Are we lost? Are we on the right path?