Chapter 17- The Request

JUNGKOOK

I was busy typing away on my laptop when there was a knock on my door.

It was Ella.

She peeked in and asked if she could go in.  I nodded.

I was sending the last of my emails when my little girl asked.

"Daddy? Are you and Mommy fighting?"

I stared at the little girl infront of me. She had a worried expression.

" No baby. We just had a misunderstanding. But everything's fine with Mommy and I. " I assured her.

She still looked upset.

"But you guys looked like you were avoiding each other. I never see you talking with Mommy. I think you're lying daddy. "

Yes. It was true. For the past days, Lisa and I have been avoiding each other because of the fight we had. We would often be quiet around each other.

So the kids noticed huh? I just have to explain a little clearly to this little one over here.

I stood up at sat next to her on the sofa.

"Baby, daddy ain't lying ok? Mommy just misunderstood Daddy about something. And well, daddy got really upset at Mommy. "

"Why were you upset daddy? Did Mommy do something wrong? "

" Baby, daddy's gonna ask you something really personal ok? " She nodded.  "Do you know Sehun? "

"You mean Daddy Sehun? Yes. I know him. He's very nice and he took care of us when we were in France. Why
Daddy?"

She called him Daddy also. Ouch!

"Daddy Sehun? "

"Yeah. The twins and me call him that because he's like a daddy to us. He usually is in charge of taking me and the twins to school. He also plays with us during weekends and he makes the best pancakes ever. " She told me all her fond memories and I literally felt useless.

Someone has been taking my role as their father and I was just here , completely oblivious to how my children were doing for the past 7 years.

This is seriously whack!

So Sehun was helping Lisa with raising MY children. This got me really angry for some reason. Why would Lisa let a stranger handle my children? Why didn't she let me take care of them?

I'm really frustrated now. Damn!

"So, you like Daddy Sehun better than me? " I asked her. What? I wanted to know who she likes better.

Ella just stared and me and then she stood up from the sofa and faced me eye to eye.

"I like Daddy Sehun because he is kind,  funny and cute. " So much for hoping she'd pick me. Ok. You lost JK!

"But... I love my Daddy JK more! Because he's the most handsome, most sweet, most caring and most loving daddy in the world. " Awwww. Do you see the cuteness I have to see everyday? I just literally melted everyone.

Then she pinched my cheeks and kiss me on the forehead.  I just gave her the biggest smile I could come up with.

"Don't be upset Daddy. Mommy loves you more than Daddy Sehun. "

Then she tapped my forehead and whispered in my ear.

"I can show you  if you want. "

Goodness! Hayul turned out to be very smart young lady indeed. I eyed her and asked.