Chapter 35- The Past

JUNGKOOK

I was in my office doing a ton of paperwork. We just got back from our vacation and honestly, it was the best weeklong vacation I've had ever.

Getting to have time for my family was very important to me. And I promise to have or give a generous amount of time for them in the coming days.

While I was focused on my laptop, the door clicked and in came my annoying hyungs all with massive grins on their faces.

"Hey maknae! Wassup? " Hobi started.

"Yah! What are you  guys doing here?  It's office hours you know. " I just stared at the 6 idiots infront of me.

I did not notice the small figure visibly standing beside Jin Hyung.

"Don't you want to see your hyungs and your favorite girl? Tsk. Such an ungrateful kid you are. " Jin Hyung emphasized.

"My favorite girl who? " I did not notice that Ella was already standing beside me. Then

"Hi daddy!"

"Holy....." Thankfully , I wasn't able to swear infront of Ella because V shushed me.

"Our baby wanted to surprise her daddy at work. So who are we to decline? " Tae explained.

Ella gave me a hug.

"Surprise Daddy!  I miss you so much. "

I just smiled at my little angel.

"Baby, you really shocked the heck out of Daddy. You sneaky little kid! Is mom ok with you being here? I mean did you ask permission? " I eyed my hyungs and then my phone vibrated at the same time.

Babe❤️
Hey Kookoo! Ella wanted to visit you at work and I agreed. She's with your hyungs btw. Couldn't say No to her. Really.

Take care of her ok? Pls. Entertain the little monster. She has been giving me a headache and annoying her siblings to no extent today. Talk to her for me. Alright?

Btw, have you eaten lunch already? I cooked for you, Ella and your hyungs. Eat up Kookoo. Take care and don't stress yourself out. I love you my Kookoo ❤️😘

"Guess we'll have so much fun today young lady, am I right? " She just grinned at me. And went directly to the spare bedroom in my office.

I was left with my hyungs.
They were all seated around me as if they were judges in competition.

"So JK, tell us about your little vacation ay? Got some action? " Jimin was wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"Yeah Jk, you look like you won a lottery or somethin'. Do tell your hyungs all about the vacation"
RM countered.

"It was fun actually.  I got to spend a lot of time with Lisa and the kids. We also spent Ella's bday in a really fashionable way. So, the vacation was 100% successful.  Why'd you ask Hyung? "

"Man, sometimes you can be super clueless Jk. Can you just give us the juice on your vacation? " Suga Hyung asked boredly.

I told them everything.

"So Ella's wish was  the actually really mind blowing. " Recalling the little girls request .

I was about to tell them when the devil herself appeared.

" I wished for a baby brother uncles. And you know what? Daddy said that I'll get it soon. " Proudly saying her part.

The hyungs all laughed at my daughter and then smiled at me.