Chapter 71- The Break

JUNGKOOK

A lot has changed since the scare happened to us a few weeks back.

My relationship with Lisa became a lot better.

I definitely grew more attached to my kids especially Ella.

She has been a great help to me and Lisa.

Eventually, it was nice to spend time with the family.

We were growing with love and also in size with the new addition.

We still don't know yet what the gender is.

Lisa became more emotional and a lot more grumpier might I add.

Although she has become a lot more clingier than usual. I still love it tho.

For some reason, I like taking Lisa to my workplace because it lessens the worry I've been having whenever she's far away from me.

She actually agreed to come to work with me for the past weeks.. THANK GOD!

Her growing belly already showing and I just can't help but smile whenever she complains how fat she has become.

To me, she wasn't. She was beautiful. The same gorgeous Lisa who I married and loved.

My children have also been really active lately.

My youngest daughter has been constantly asking for attention since I know she's feeling the pressure of becoming an older sibling to the incoming baby.

She's practically tries to copy Lisa in everything and always points out how she looks exactly like  her mom which Ella obviously shrugs off.

Ella, being the older child, always tries to make situations for us a lot easier. She practically acts likes an adult now and always nags at me for silly things.

Just like Lisa. Tsk!

I remember one time Ella asked me why girls would glance our way whenever we go shopping. It's kinda funny how she becomes feisty when a girl tries to approach me. She'd go all b**** mode on them.

Lisa basically laughs at it all the time.

It's gotten to the point where Ella would be mad at me and Lisa for not minding these girls.

Lisa explains things better so that is why I let her talk it out with Ella.

In actuality, I like the change certain problems brought to us. It made us become stronger especially me and my relationship with Lisa.

It made her open up to me more.

Guess what I did? Recently, since I've been in good terms with things, I actually agreed for Ella to have her own social media accounts provided we monitor it regularly. I know, unbelievable!

How the hell did my daughter convince me to do this?

And you know what she post most of the time? It's me and Lisa.

I realize I've been very strict to her when it came to things like those

I realize I've been very strict to her when it came to things like those. So I allowed her.

It actually made her into a social butterfly.

My friends actually like and usually make fun of me because of this.

And recently, Lisa has been also hanging out with her friends.

I mean I'm not opposed to her being with them since, I practically spend every waking hour with her.

So, I let her. She actually told me she's been feeling lonely because I was always with her. What's so wrong with that tho ? I mean you get to look at my handsome face. That's pure blessing people. 😉

Lisa hasn't been enjoying since we're practically so persistent when it came to her and the baby being safe.

Yeah, spending time with her kinda made me realize the lost time I wasted being immature before in our marriage.

Yeah, so I plan to make up for it this time with my 4th child.

Life has been good and I plan on keeping it that way.

***************************************

Hi everyone!
So I would like to apologise for this filler chapter and for also not updating in so long.

I do have a reason tho,
I've been having problems with the WATTPAD app for sometime now that's why I couldn't update.
I wrote so much but it wouldn't publish so I had to make this short just so I can update for y'all. Sorry.

Since I was able to fix the minor glitch I've been experiencing lately, I promise to update the last 4 chapters of this story.

I'll make it worth your time. Promise.
Also, the reason why I wanted to finish this story is because I want to focus on my other stories.

I know you guys just love #LisKook just as much as I am obsessed with them so I'll make a story about them again.

I have a lot of stories and plots in mind.

I just wanted to also take a moment to wish you guys good health and God bless in a time where COVID-19 is affecting the whole world. Let's just pray and stay positive!

We can get through this if we help and support one another.😍

Thank you so much for giving me so much love and for believing in my writing skills. It means the world to me.

I love you all so much.

Your love is much appreciated. ❤️

Stay safe and take care.

Sending you all virtual hugs and kisses,

From the lovely country of the Philippines 🇵🇭,

-AnnaPeytonisMe ❤️

Love you guys so much!
XOXO