Chapter 54- Their Bond

JUNGKOOK

It was 2 days before the wedding and everything was getting kinda hectic.

Lisa and Ro have been panicking non-stop so I just had to do an intervention with the kids so they won't get shocked as well.

I asked Lisa if I could take the kids on a day trip and she agreed. She says I need to bond with the three before the wedding.

I was ecstatic.

I haven't had a lot of time talking and bonding with them since the whole wedding planning started.

So this was my chance to make up.

I had already prepared our lunches and snacks. My primary concern now were the twins.

Apparently, Sky didn't want to come with because he wanted his Mommy there too.

Yeah, Sky's a traitor! He'd pick Lisa over me any day.

Not that I blame him though, I'd pick Lisa too. Whipped.

I was talking to Hayul when...

"Daddy, Sky doesn't wanna go. Convince him! " Lia said with a pout.

"Why buddy? Mommy can't  come with us you know. She's busy with Aunt Ro. Don't you wanna spend time with Daddy and the girls? "

Sky just pouted and slumped even more on the sofa. I looked at Ella and urged her to talk to the boy.

She came close to Sky and whispered something that made Sky's pout disappear.

The boy instantly stood and went to me.

"Come on! Let's go! " Sky drag my hand and pushed me to the car.

"Hold up! What happened? What did your sister tell you for you to agree immediately? " I was puzzled.

Ella smiled, shrugged and entered the car. Lia followed her. While the puzzling boy who happens to look like me, smiled a toothy grin and then just said.

"Let's go Daddy! Hurry up. "

Ok. I am so confused. How did that little lady convince this stubborn five year old boy into agreeing.

The many questions I have.

I arranged their seatbelts and started the engine.