Chapter 34- The Dilemma

LISA

Ok. Ella seriously is one quirky kid.

I almost choked hearing her wish.

Ella wants another baby brother. Seriously? Couldn't she wish for dolls or other painting materials?

I mean. JK and I are ok now. We are just starting to be comfortable with one another. Then Ella drops a BOMB on us- the BABY BOMB!

Yeah, I know we are husband and wife.
We can grant Ella's wish if we do so but it's ackward because Jk and I's relationship have just been patched and we do not want to rush things for the betterment of our family.

The two of us were just silent. When the twins commented.

"I want that too! Jihyun is annoying me always. Can we have another brother Mommy and Daddy? Pls. " Jia requesting in all her cute glory.

" I also want a baby brother

" I also want a baby brother. I want to have someone I could only with Mommy. Daddy, pls. Can we have another baby? " Jihyun said.

Ok. What has happened to the quiet Jihyun?

Ella looked at us. Her eyes pleading.

"Mommy, I don't want new toys or new dresses. I just want another baby brother . Pls. " 😲😲😲

OMG! Pls. Do not put us in this situation Ella. I glanced at JK and obviously the guy was shocked as well.

I kicked his leg below the table.

"Owww!" He whined.

I glared at him and told him using my eyes to answer the kids.

Stupid clueless Jeon as always!

"Baby, both Mommy and Daddy are very busy people. A baby wasn't part of the plan because we are contented with the 3 of you. When the time is right, we'll have another baby but for now, let's just be happy together ok? "

Jia just had to open her mouth.

"Well if daddy and mommy are both busy, can you make it right now? Since we're on vacation. "

JK just coughed loudly and I visibly choked with what the little girl just said.

Seriously, these kids are Savage.

JK was busy drinking to suit his throat from coughing. I had to answer the little girl.

"Baby, there is a proper time for those things ok? Let's just finish this dinner so that we can rest. "

Pls. Let them stop.

"But why Mommy? Why can't you grant my wish? " Ella pouted.

I came near Ella and told her.