Chapter 49 - The Ultrasound

JIMIN

Me and Rose had just finished eating

We decided we'd just walk on the beach and have a bonfire.

Yeah, I'm that romantic

I wanted to talk to her some more.
I wanted to spend time with her because for the past month, I wasn't able to do so.

We were staring at the beautiful sea.

When I asked.

"Baby? When did you found out about being pregnant? "

She thought for a minute then.

"Last month, it was a Sunday. I was busy helping Lisa with the wedding preparations and we were all busy. I just remembered that I didn't have my period yet and I was delayed for 2 weeks so I got worried. I bought the Pregnancy Kit and tested myself. And the three PT's I bought were all positive. Honestly, I was scared. Really scared because I thought of what Lisa and the others might think. Then after that, the follow-up week I decided to consult a doctor because I wanted to prove myself the reality of the situation. And bam! The doctor told me that I was positively expecting. "

She told me.

Gosh! I miss out on a lot of things. Damn!

"The scariest part of it was Lisa finding out. When I puked during our preparations, she immediately asked me the question and I couldn't lie. We were crying the whole time we were talking. Now that I think about it, it was kind of funny. JK found the both of us covered in a blanket, and crying on the couch. He was terrified you know. But, even though, Jk and Lisa are annoying. I still do appreciate them. Why? Because honestly, they were really a huge help. " She leaned her head on my shoulders.

"Lisa practically bought everything I needed when it came to the baby. I had to stop her because she was spending a lot on me. " She laughed. "Jk, well, he became my punching bag when I had mood swings. I would constantly attack him. I dunno why. I'm really sorry for the guy tho because I would wake Lisa and him up at midnight just because I was craving something. He would just shrug it off and buy whatever I craved for. No questions asked. Sometimes, I questioned Lisa about everything and she just told me that she would do it in a heartbeat for me. The two probably set aside their busy schedules just to accommodate me. I'm so lucky to have the both of them tho. " She faced me and smiled.