Chapter 27- The Solution

JUNGKOOK

It was my last day in London. Finally!

I get to go back home.

This past few days made me realize that I really do miss my family.

As you can see, I've been a little clingy towards Lisa. Ok maybe not a little but a lot.

Ive been calling her nonstop.

It was actually amusing to see her annoyed face everytime.

I've been trying to talk to Hayul. But as you may have guessed luck was not on my side.

I just finished the business deal I had in a successful way. And I wanted to celebrate.

Well, truth be told I really just wanted to chill. Not talking to Hayul was stressing me a lot lately.

I decided to go to a nearby  cafe and eat cheesecake and coffee. Yeah, Lisa's influence on me.

I was sipping my coffee, when I decided to call Lisa .. AGAIN!

What? I like seeing my babe get flustered and mad.

JK Video Calling..

Jk: Hey babe!

Lisa: What do you want now Jungoo? I'm kinda busy you know.

Jk: Hello to you too babe. Ok. So I know that I have been annoying.

Lisa just rolled her eyes at me.

Jk: But I was thinking of a way for me to talk to Hayul. I miss my baby so bad. So, I thought of a solution.

Lisa came closer to the camera and listened intently.

Lisa: And what have you got in mind huh Stupid Jungoo? Gave me another smirk.

Jk: YAH! LISA JEON don't make fun of my intellect. You're married to this stupid man.

Lisa: Finally! You admitted that you're stupid.

Jk: As I was saying , I have a plan. And this involves your great acting skills. Are you in babe?

Lisa: Me? Acting? She's confused.

Jk: So I have to pretend to be really really sick and then I call you later. Make sure Hayul is with you and put it on speaker ok? I need for her to hear me.

Lisa: YAHH JEON JUNGKOOK! Why do I have to lie to my baby? you're really stupid.

Jk: Just please help me babe. The longer Hayul doesn't talk to me, the faster it is for me to go crazy! I really need for us to make up. This is the only way I know how.

Can you just please help me? I begged.

FYI, the JEON JUNGKOOK does not ever beg. Ok. If it's for Lisa and my babies then I will.