Chapter 39- The Party

LISA

Guess what? Tomorrow is JUNGKOOK'S BIRTHDAY.

And I am freaking out!

Why you ask? It's because I have planned a surprise dinner party for him and it was freakin' hard to keep it a surpise.

I had the children, both our parents and the rest of our friends in on the plan and boy ,do they got a lot of suggestions.

The guys took Jk out to God knows where  just to stall him. It was a fishing party.

Yeah, Jin's idea.

Meanwhile, me and the whole gang were busy preparing the venue.

It was by the way 11 in the evening. And I haven't gotten enough sleep for tomorrow's big event.

Screw parties!

Rose approached me "Lilibear, can you like stop panicking! The party's tomorrow. We have a lot of time. Maybe you should just sleep it off. "

"Hi can I sleep when there are still a lot of things to do Ro? I want everything to be perfect and going smooth for tomorrow. Jk deserves it. "

"I know he does but JK wouldn't want to find out that this party has been stressing the hell outta you. He'll postponed it if he knew. JK wants you to relax and be happy and what you are doing right now is the opposite of that. Sleep my little Lilibear! " She hugged me tight

"Fine. But if I looked like a Zombie tomorrow it's because you forced me to sleep. I hope everything goes smoothly tomorrow. "
I silently pray.

We said goodnight and went to our respective rooms.

THE NEXT DAY

IT'S JK'S BIRTHDAY!!!

YEAH. As you could tell by now, I didn't get much sleep.

It wasn't because I was nervous. It was because apparently fate decided that it would be best if Jihyun got sick on this day. My poor boy! He has been constantly whining and crying because of the pain.

I didn't tell JK about it tho. Might ruin the surprise.

He was still enjoying his fishing party somewhere with his hyungs. Hopefully.

We had just finished everything. And the venue looked amazing.

Good job Lisa! I'm so proud of myself.