Chapter 42- Their Story

LISA

My sister had just threw the P BOMB on me.

My Rosie Posie is PREGNANT!
I'm gonna be an aunt.

And it's Park Jimin's. Yeah that son of a b****! I'm gonna kill him.

Jk better has a a good explanation why his bestfriend is such an a******.

I watched as my sister shifted in her seat.

Rose started.

"It was two months ago when we decided to start over again. You and JK had just started making up and all the stress you were in was evident so I didn't wanna add to that Li. Jimin and I thought It'd be best if we tell you when we were sure. "

Rose then started to cry again..

"We hid it from everyone. Even mom and dad because I knew they'd be focused on you and JK. We would go on dates and parties usually at night when all of you have gone to bed. Actually, it was my decision to do so because I didn't want you to stress about mine and Jimin's relationship. I mean Li, you practically invented meltdowns. "

Yahhh! Rose Manoban, how dare you mock me when you need to be explaining right now! Tsk.

I just rolled my eyes at her.

I wish I could just plug my ears

I wish I could just plug my ears. She can be annoying when she wants to be.

" Do you want me to continue? Or are you just gonna ignore my explanation huh Lisa Jeon?" Feisty pregnant lady y'all.

"Fine. Go ahead. But if I hear you mocking me again. I swear Manoban Rose, I'll walk out of this room. "

1 point Lisa.

"But this is your room Lisa. I should be the one to walk out. "

1 point Rose. Dang!

"Can you just get to your point? "

"Yeah. So me and Jimin were basically lovers already. Not until last month, when everything changed. " She sighed sadly.

"It was the day of JK's proposal. After the party, Jimin and I drank at the bar. We got so wasted that we ended up in his hotel room. And there you know what happened  next. " My sister was now holding on to the bed.

"The day after what happened, I panicked and left him without saying anything. From then on, I never talked to him and ignored him. I'm so embarrassed at myself and what we've done Li.  I never answered his calls. I rarely go out. I don't wanna see him. I'm just so disappoint with everything. I know I love him but I know we aren't prepared for the consequences of our drunken mistake. 2 weeks ago, I was starting to feel under the weather up until yesterday when I went to go have my check up when the doctor decided to drop the bomb on me."