AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi guys! Welcome to my first ever story. It took me a lot of courage to finally write something like this. And I truly hope you like it.

Disclaimer:

This story is solely a product of my imagination and my sincere adoration and love for #LisKook. There are some events and characters that are familiar but pls. Bare in mind that they are based on my imagination and are purely for fictional.  I really hope you enjoy every bit of what I'm doing right now.

My Request:

Dear readers,

     Hi. I would really appreciate it if you comment and give your personal thoughts on a chapter. It would greatly help me create better story lines and asses if to liked the chapter or not. I would like to ask for your opinions about an event or character changes that you would want to happen. As a writer, I'm still getting the hang of things as I  new and I really need your help in the improving my work. Just feel free to interact with me on the comment section or through private message. I would greatly appreciate it.

    I really want to know what you would like to happen in the story so that it will become a collaborative effort. This story is a product of my love for reading, writing and my greater love for LISA of BLACKPINK and JUNGKOOK of BTS. As you may have noticed I am truly a fan. If you see errors and wrong grammar, pls. Don't hesitate to correct me. ( I'm having a hard time writing using my phone because of the autocorrect thingy. Sorry)

      I promise to take time to read all your comments and reply to them as much as I can. Let us share our love for both groups and LisKook. ❤️

    A huge and sincere THANK YOU to each and everyone of you for reading my work of love . It truly means a lot to me to know that you someone is reading my work and are also passionate about my love for LisKook. Thank you guys for all the love and support and I promise to make this story worth reading for all of you guys. 😘

   I'm so honored for this story to be listed in the ranks for #LisKook stories and also having so many votes from you, my avid followers.

  Some of you have been asking me where I'm from. So yeah, hi every!

  I am from the Philippines 🇵🇭
Shout-out to all the Pinoys out there. This is for you guys. Mabuhay!

  I know some of you might know who I actually really am so Hi guys! I love you all.

   Thank you fellow BLINKS and ARMYS for supporting YOU AND ME and pls. Don't forget to share my story to other people. 

Thank you all so much and I love you all! ❤️❤️❤️

-AnnaPeytonisMe ❤️