Chapter 29- The Kiss

JUNGKOOK

What would you feel when the one you loved decided to tell you in one way or another that she loves you back.

I was ecstatic! I felt like I was flying high

To say that I was speechless was an understatement.

When Lisa left me after saying those words. I basically just had a heart attack.

Not kidding with the heart attack tho!

She had me captivated and I really was whipped big time.

I just stood there frozen and if Jin Hyung hadn't seen me standing there, I would have probably just stayed there the whole day.

My Lisa. The girl who owns my heart just admitted that no matter how many guys are around her, I will always be the one who owns her heart.

I wanna just shout to the whole freaking universe about the happiness I'm feeling right now.

When Jin Hyung brought me back to the house. I saw that the guys were now having a fun conversation with Lisa's friends.

I glanced at everyone and they were all enjoying except for a few people who were looking at me and glancing at me from time to time

My hyungs were all staring at me and teasing me with their eyes.

Yeah, I know. I was jealous.So what ??

I am Lisa's Husband. I have the right to be jealous. FYI.

Lisa, from what I heard was there in her room tucking the twins to bed and helping Hayul dress up.

I was drinking SOJU with the guys when the DEVIL approached me. Who is the devil btw?

 Who is the devil btw?

It's this guy.

BAMBAM is his name. From what I've heard, she is Lisa's partner in crime and bestfriend.

To me, his the prick that kissed and hugged my wife.

"Hey JK, am I right? We haven't been formally introduced but hey, sorry about earlier. I'm Bambam, Lisa's bestfriend/brother. Truce? "