Chapter 8- The Argument

LISA

The nerve of that guy. JERK.

I was currently in the ladies room wiping away all the tears I have shed earlier. How dare he say those things?

I cannot wait to leave just so I won't see that jerk.

I then remembered why I came all the way here. Daddy. My dad who I have neglected over the years just so I could mend my broken heart.

He was in a critical state. And here I was balling my eyes out over a stupid human.

Ugh! I hated myself. Seriously.

I finished making sure I was presentable and went directly to the hospital cafeteria where I saw my children with Ro and the guys. Apparently, they were having fun without me. Duh!

"Hey Ro! We have to go. Dad needs us." I faced her and then my Children.

"Did you eat hon? I'm sorry I wasn't able to keep you company. Are you guys ready to see Grandpa?"

My Ella nodded and held my hand. Lia on the other hand went to V. She held his hand and grabbed it.
Huh! I didn't know they were this close.

"C'mon Uncle V! Let's go see my Grampa. " She faced the other guys and ordered "Uncles, can you all stand up now? We have to go. Don't be lazy. " She commented and the guys just laughed at her comment.

This girl will be the death of me.

We were on our way to my dad's room. When I opened the door, I saw the most shocking thing ever.

There he was, JungKook talking and laughing with my dad as if it was the most normal thing to do.

When they heard the door screeched they turned and faced me and was I saw just ultimately made me cry. My dad's face lit up when he saw me.

"Lilibear! " He shouted. I ran to him and kissed him.

"Daddy. Don't scare me like that. Why did you not tell me? I was so scared. I thought I'd lost you." I was again crying like a baby while giving my dad the tightest bear hug I could give. I missed him. I really did.

I was suddenly shoved to the side by a heavy body. It was Rose.

"Henry Manoban, I cannot believe you. Why did you hide this from us? " She was obviously on the brink of insanity. "Daddy! Don't ever do that again or I swear. You will really get it. I missed you so much!" She just didn't care how she looked in front of other people right now. She looked like a baby who lost her lollipop. It was funny but irritating at the same time.

"I missed you to Roseanne. But can you just loosen your hug a little. The old man right here cannot breath you know. " Ro abruptly let go.

It was clear my dad was happy to finally see us. We were gone for a long time. As I was about to stand beside my father. My three bundles of joy ran and all jumped at the sight of their grandfather.

"Poppyyyy! I missed you so much. Are you ok? " Ella asked. She kissed my dad on the cheeks and hug him sideways.

It was the twins turn to be with Dad.

"Grandpyyyy, did you fall and hurt yourself? Are you gonna be ok? Momma and aunt Ro were worried sick. We ran to the airport immediately. " Lia the spitfire announced. My dad just chuckled at her.

As usual, Sky came and hugged my legs. The ever quiet one just smiled and waved at dad.

"I'm ok sweetie. Your mommy and auntie Ro are just paranoid. You know grandpa is strong right? " It's as if dad was assuring us that he was ok.