Chapter 41- The Bomb

LISA

I am in cloud nine!

Yes. I really am.

Why? Because the love of my life proposes to me and now we are planning on getting married..... AGAIN!

and this time.... IT'S FOR REAL!

It has been a month since JK's proposal and we have planning nonstop.

We had a lot to plan for since JK wants it to be my DREAM WEDDING. Yeah, he plans on making it happen!

Aside from planning, we have been going on dates regularly and it's like we're starting over again.

He'd send me chocolates and flowers everyday as if he was still courting me.

Yeah I know.
Jk is cheesy and sweet. My bunny boy!

Everyone was excited for us and everyone was well involved in our wedding.

"The WEDDING of the CENTURY" Jin oppa would say. Tsk.

The boys have been a constant presence in our household. They practically live with us.

My sister was also really a great help in planning and organizing everything. Rose was having panic attacks everyday as if she was the bride. I just had to laugh at her constant meltdowns.

Speaking of my sister, it has been a week since I noticed a sudden change in her

Usually, Ro was the most bubbly and most energetic person in the world but lately she has been one heck of an emotional roller coaster. I am not kidding!

The other day, she was practically screaming our ears off at how incompetent the caterers were. The poor delivery guy was on the verge of crying because of Ro.

Poor soul.

The other time, we were all watching a comedic show and guess what? Ro suddenly cried and said that the show was pretty tear jerking.

I mean c'mon watching clowns pranking each other is tear jerking? Yeah, my sister had gone nuts.

I spotted Ro at the kitchen tasting a new set of dishes to be served at the wedding.
She was tasting her favorite, cream pasta when Ro suddenly scrunched up her nose in disgust.

"Gosh! What is that smell? Take that away from me. It smells like rotten fish."

The crew were awestruck at her.

I came closer and tasted the pasta.

"Gosh! This is so good. What's with you Ro? This is your favorite. " I asked her incredulously.

"It's awful! " She spat and then immediately went outside. I followed her and the girl went to the nearest restroom.

When I reached the restroom, I saw my sister puking her guts out.

I went to her and patted her back.

"Ro? Are you ok? I'm really worried. You look really pale. " She just stared at me through the mirror on the sink and there in her eyes was the look of horror.

S H I T!
Could she  be.....???

No, no,no, no,no, no,no,no!

Rose can't be.......

"Ro? Tell me the truth. ARE YOU PREGNANT? "

She stared at me horrified and the next thing I know was she was crying.

"I'm sorry Li. I'm really really sorry. "

My sister, who by far is the strongest person in the world is sobbing right in front of me.

F***! F***! F***!

I hugged her tightly.

"Rose you're pregnant."

I confirmed it for myself. She just cried some more indicating that it was true.

Yes, I've been pregnant twice to see the symptoms of it. The vomiting, the mood swings and the horrible cravings.

How could I not notice?

My sister was in fact pregnant.

She was still sobbing when I guided her upstairs to my room.

I locked the doors and made her sit on my bed.

"Ro, pls. Tell me everything. We promised each other that we'd be honest with each other right? "

She wipes her tears with the hanky I gave her.

Then..

"Li, I'm sorry

"Li, I'm sorry. I didn't know what came over me. I made a terrible mistake. I was ruled by my emotions and now I don't know what to do."

Gosh Ro, why'd you make the same mistake I did?

"Tell me, whose is it? And pls. Roseanne, I need you to be honest. "

She looked me in the eye and said

"It's PARK JIMIN'S. "

Oh you are so DEAD PARK JIMIN.
You better run for your life!