Chapter 20 - The Likes

JUNGKOOK

I was looking through thousands of files (not kidding btw) . It was afternoon already and the twins were sleeping in the separate room.

After we had lunch and the kids roaming around my office, they decided to chill on the couches. Eventually, the two feel asleep.

I carried both of them to my bed.

So far, I have received 17 calls, 4 video chats and 46 text messages from the one and only Lisa.. my Lisa.

She has been constantly bugging me asking what the kids were doing, if they are , if they are ok. Blah blah blah!

I know. I love her so much but she can be very annoying when she wants to be.

She gotta chill tho. They're my kids too. I wouldn't starve them or harm them, you know what I mean? It's so frustrating.

I was left with Hayul. The BORED HAYUL might I add. She was slumped near the walls and I found it a perfect time to take a picture of her.

@TheJJK

Obviously , my princess is bored

Obviously , my princess is bored. 😂✌️ Love you my baby Hayul❤️ lalalisa_m

❤️ lalalisa_m and 913, 221 others

rosie_are rose : My baby is so pretty. 🥰

lalalisa_m: aww, my baby. What did you do ? TheJJK you better make her happy Jeon.

Chimchimmy: Oh! She's in your office now? Wait, Imma go see my baby girl.😏

RapMon: why you gotta  be gorgeous Hayul ah? 😍

SugaStar: Better make the Princess happy Kook. tsk 🤔

TaeTae : already on my way to see my princess Hayul . Wait for your handsome uncle V. 😘

HobiSunshine: My eyes are truly blessed with this stunning visual. Nice job Jeon! lalalisa_m

WWH_Jin: Why she gotta be more beautiful than his Uncle Jin? It's so unfair. Yah ! TheJJK who created this fine specimen. I am appalled. 🙊

TzuyuLove: She looks like you Honey. Just so pretty!

DAMN! WTF. Why did Tzuyu commented? What if Lisa sees this? Aish.

I was scrolling through my phone when a hand held mine.

"Daddy, why did you post my picture? "She pouted.