Chapter 25- The Start

JUNGKOOK

DRAINED. That's what I've been feeling for a week now.

As you may have noticed, I got a lot on my plate as of the moment.

I was stuck at work for most of the day. The workload had increased since I became the CEO.

To top it all of, I have two lovely ladies who are basically ignoring my existence.

Yes, it's driving me nuts!

I was doing every single trick up my sleeve just to get the two to even spare me a glance. Unfortunately, it hasn't worked at all😭

I am so FRUSTRATED.

(Sorry, I just had to insert this

(Sorry, I just had to insert this. It's funny)

Right now, I was preparing my luggage for business trip I had. Yeah, a trip. Don't get me started on the location- I'm gonna go to LONDON for a week.

Great! Just great!  How am I supposed to fix the problem if I'm away.

I was basically staring at the pile of clothes infront of me.

Heck, my room is literally cluttered to the brim right now and my mind's more cluttered if you know what I mean.

Suddenly, a knock on the door woke me from my day dream.

It was my Lisa. She was really here in the flesh. She saw my situation and just eyed me dangerously.

But was I dreaming when I saw her smirked? Gosh, pls. Tell me this is real.

A week without seeing her eyes is killing me.

She entered my room and then

"What the heck happened to you room huh? " She went near me.

Oh gosh! She's speaking to me.

She's really speaking to me.

She's really talking to me. To me!

After a week of silence, MY LISA has finally talked to me.

I am so overjoyed that I want to jump and scream right now. But that wouldn't look manly right?

"Earth to Jungoo, are you okay?"

Jungoo..

Jungoo.....

Jungoo...

I'd never thought I would hear her say that name again. JUNGOO, that was her nickname for me before.

I would get irritated hearing it before but now it sounded like heaven to my ears.

"Uh Jungoo , hello? Are you there? "
She snapped her fingers in front of my face.