Chapter 18- The Tour

JUNGKOOK

Today was the day that I needed to go back to the office. My assistant has been incessantly calling me.

I had a lot of pending works that needed to be done. I needed to be the CEO again. tsk.

I was getting ready as usual when a knock resounded from my door.

The twins peeked in dressed really fashionably might I add. They entered.

Jia hugged me and asked "Daddy? Can we go with you to work? " She gave me best puppy dog pout and begged

"Yes daddy. I wanna see where you work. Pls. " Jihyun said. They were both so irresistible , I couldn't say NO to them.

"Yeah sure baby. But we have to ask Mommy first ok? " They quickly ran to the living room with me following behind.

"Mommy? Mommy? "The two shouted.

Lisa came in. In all her gorgeous glory! Woah! Ang angel just arrived.

She was dressed to kill

She was dressed to kill. I just couldn't take my eyes off of her. She looked amazing, as always.

"Yeah baby? " She faced the two and soon saw me. She gave me a puzzled look. I shrugged.

"Look at you two dressed up so nicely. Do you wanna come with Mommy to work? " She kneeled down to their level and pinched their cheeks.

Jia and Jihyun just looked at me. And then answered a NO in unison.

"Uh, but why? Don't you wanna spend time with Mommy anymore? " Lisa just pouted and held her hand to her chest acting as if she's hurt. Jia hugged and kissed Lisa and then..

"Mommy? " Jia started. "Can we go with daddy to work? We wanna see where daddy works " Lisa looked at me.

Then Jihyun tugged her hands and asked in a shy way "Yeah Mommy. I wanna see Daddy's company. Pls. " Lisa was shocked. This is the first time Jihyun requested for something and she couldn't say no.

Lisa was about to answer when Hayul decided to come and join the conversation.

"What about me? Can I join too?" Yeah. 3 against 1. GoodLuck Lisa!

Lisa was in deep thought when.

"Ok fine. You can go with daddy but you have to behave ok? Hayul be in charge of the twins right baby. " She ordered Hayul. Hayul just nodded and smiled widely.

Then Lisa faced me saying "But daddy has to text me and update me constantly about you ok? " The children just smiled at me.

"I'm warning you Jeon, if something happens to my kids, you better be ready . You get me Jeon? " She said in the most intimidating manner she could do. Cute!

My Lisa is hella cute. I had to control myself from laughing at her. She might be pissed at me more.

"Yes BABY. No worries. They're my kids too you know. " I approached her and kissed her cheek. "Goodbye love! Take care ok? " She was obviously shocked and that was my cue to drag the kids to the limousine that was awaiting us.

As I was about to close the door, I heard a shriek "YAH JEON JUNGKOOK! " Lisa shouted from inside the house. Boy, was she mad!

The kids were giggling and laughing at me. "Daddy, you're blushing! " She noticed and then teased me. The twins followed their sister.

I was just laughing at them. Man,what I'd give to see her reaction after I kissed her.

I will not hear the end of her threats later. But for now, I still need to enjoy my time with the kids.

It's time to show HAYUL, JIA and JIHYUN the empire I had built for them.

It was time to show them who JEON JUNGKOOK was.

It was time to reveal WHO DADDY REALLY WAS. 😏