Chapter 23- The Girl

JUNGKOOK

It's been two days of pure torture.

Lisa and Hayul have totally given me the silent treatment.

They would really avoid me at all cost. I have even seen the twins just staring at us from afar.

They're really clueless.

My Hayul decided to play the "DADDY IS INVINCIBLE play" on me.

And it hurt liked hell.

This past 2 days have been pure hell to me. I can't stand not talking to them.

Lisa, the love of my life, has been giving me the cold shoulder.

And it is driving me crazy!

You deserve it JerKook !

Yeah, I do deserve this. But in my defense. It was Tzuyu who started this shit.

TZUYU.
well, let me tell you something about that girl.

She was my first love.

Did you see the was- meaning that it is in the past now. We're over. Period.

Tzuyu and I met Sophomore year. She was really beautiful. And I am not lying when I say that a lot of boys have been lining up just to get a glimpse of her. Me being one of those boys.

I was one of the popular kids back then and she was queen bee.

She was actually the one who asked me out first. Bold girl isn't she?

At first, I was kind of flirting with her but then it got to a point where I started having feelings for he

At first, I was kind of flirting with her but then it got to a point where I started having feelings for he. And then boom, we became official! It was a whirlwind romance.

We became the talk of the whole school. They said we were perfect for each other since both our families are wealthy.

It was a kind of relationship wherein, I became obsessed with her and we were inseperable.

Truth be told, I was young and stupid you know

I wanted to be with her all the time.

Tzuyu was my dream girl. She was lady-like, very poised, classy and very ideal.

Any boy would be inlove with her.

Me being addicted, I didn't see that the perfect girl I saw was actually evil, spoiled and selfish.

Yeah, love makes you blind. It's true.

And me being one of the male population couldn't miss the chance to be with her.

I actually followed her in college. And that is were I met Lisa.

We had the same classes and we were in the same course. Whereas Tzuyu was majoring in Fashion.

I was actually planning to propose to Tzuyu. Yeah, that's how inlove I am with her before.

Honestly speaking, I really didn't notice Lisa until we got married because of that one faithful night.

I didn't even know she existed by the way. Not to be harsh ! 

Because I had to marry Lisa, Tzuyu broke up with me and I just couldn't handle it.

So I vented out all my frustrations unto Lisa. Which I regret fully now.

It wasn't like I didn't find Lisa pretty. Because trust me, she is beautiful. But I was so into Tzuyu at the time that my eyes were solely focused on her.
.

So when I married Lisa, I convinced Tzuyu to still meet up and be in a secret relationship in which Lisa found out eventually

I was pretty much hooked.

I never noticed how a beautiful soul such as my Lisa was deeply hurting because I couldn't pay a single glance at her.

Tzuyu also did manipulate me in a way. Not realizing that she was just using me for my money because their company was on the verge of bankruptcy.

I was slow to realize everything.

Tzuyu had me wrapped around her dainty fingers.

She even threatened Lisa before.

She was the reason why Lisa ran away.

The reason why I didn't get to see my Hayul, Jia, Jihyun being born into this world.

The reason I became lonely and shut out.

The reason I became cold hearted.

Everything that happened was because of her.

And now   .

She has come back.

And I WILL NEVER LET HER RUIN MY FAMILY.

Never again Tzuyu!