Chapter 56- The PEP TALK

JUNGKOOK

I couldn't contain may excitement.

TODAY'S THE DAY.

The day I can finally shout to world how much I loved Lisa.

The day all the pretence and hoax of yesterday will become reality.

The day I've been waiting for my whole life.

When Lisa and I separated. It broke me entirely.

I knew I made a huge mistake in taking a loving soul for granted.

And I vow from this day onwards that I will cherish and love her along with the family we have just built.

I was frantic and I kept pacing back and forth. Seriously, how the hell do grooms survive this s***?

V held my shoulders and slapped me.

"Yah! Jeon JungKook, stop pacing around. You're making me hella dizzy. Would you just sit down. " He yelled at me.

I was holding my cheek. I glared at Tae.

"YAH Tae! Why'd you have to slap me? It hurts you know. I'm gonna tell Lisa bout this. " I whined to him.

"Seriously JK! Stop moving. You're making everyone here dizzy. What are you nervous about huh? You should be really giddy right now. " Jimin said.

" I can't ok? I'm nervous as s***! What if Lisa stood me up? What if something goes wrong? What if... What if? " Ok. I was definitely hyperventilating real bad.

My hyungs stared at me and burst out into laughter.

Jin came near me and...

"Chill man! Everything's gonna be ok? Lisa wouldn't stand you up. She loves you and pls. Stop worrying about everything else. We made sure everything is working and good to go. All you have to do is stand in front and make sure to not cry. Ok silly boy! " He pinched my cheek. Ouch!

The boys were all with me along with my dad. We spent the whole week with each other and I couldn't wait to see Lisa.

"And for the love of everything holy, can you like stop biting your fingers. You look like a kid man! Grow up ok? You're gonna be tied soon. Act like it. " Suga hyungs savageness again. Tsk!

Ok. Fine. I'll man up but deep inside I'm a total wreck.

You see, I feel like my stomach is in knots.

We were not in my hotel room. All of us were wearing suits and all ready for the wedding.

My dad who was with us was eyeing me

And I stared at him.

Finally, he approached me and said.
"Hey son! I know you're nervous but try to relax ok? this wedding is gonna be amazing. I mean look everyone you love is here to support you and Lisa. And whatever happens, your mom and I are proud of you ok? I'm sorry about what happened with you and Lisa before but look, if it didn't happen, you'd still be clueless about who you should love right? I'm glad I made you marry her in the first place. Because you guys were destined to be together. "