Chapter 10- The Arrangement

LISA

Everything was going according to plan. Dad was to take the surgery within the week. With a lot of convincing from me and Ro.

Well, mostly because of the kid's charms.

I was busy preparing Dad's meal when the door suddenly creaked. It was Jungkook's mom and dad.

I bowed to them but what I got in return was very warm hug from both Eomma and Appa.

"My baby Lisa, pls. Don't ever run away like that ok? We were worried sick for you. You have no idea how Kookie went all the way just to find you dear. " She was kissing me all over. I missed her so.

Appa decided to talk "Darling, you shouldn't do that to us. You made this old man worried sick." He then patted my head.

" Speaking old man, how are you Henry? You old hag. You scared the living shits out of me." Appa scolded Dad but you could see the concern he had for him.

"Henry, why didn't you tell us about what you were experiencing? We could have helped you in any way possible." Eomma held Dad's hand and caressed it.

"This friend of yours nearly went ballistic and threw the hugest fit at the airport when we couldn't get the soonest plane ride here. " She was telling us a funny story. My dad had that fond look on his face.

"What? I had to shout ok? They were not doing there job properly. Those unprofessional staff! Tsk. " He retorted.  I really could see why Appa is Jungkook's father. They are really alike in so many ways. Stubborn as always.

"But seriously Hen don't scare us like that you old fool" He lightly smacked my father. It was such a funny sight to see.

Eomma kept glancing around as if she's looking for something or someone.

She turned to me.

"Lisa? Where is my precious Hayul? I want to see and hug her so bad. "

Appa also looked at me.

"She was hungry Eomma so I sent Ro with her to get something to bite on. "
I explained.

They nodded. But then Appa asked the most ackward question ever.

" Lisa, where are you staying dear? You should probably stay at our home. It will be much more comfortable if you were there with Hayul. "

I hesitated. I didn't want to tell them that I didn't want to live in the same house as JungKook.

Before I could answer, my father butted in.
"Yes dear, you should stay with them. It would be much easier for you to come here to visit me. And I think it will be a hassle for you if you traveled from the hotel to here. It could get really tiring and costly dear. " He countered.

Way to go Dad! Such a traitor. Tsk. How will I be able to argue if you keep feeding them this huh?.

I sent my dad a death glare and he just shrugged and smirked at me.

See? Do you see how cruel daddy is?
God, help me pls.

" Actually, I was thinking of staying here with Dad Appa. I wanted to take care of him as much as I can. "

But the devil himself fought back.

"But how will you be able to sleep here dear? The sofa is uncomfortable and the children might not be able to sleep well. " He was hiding a grin from.

Traitor! Such a traitor my father was. He knew I didn't like being with JungKook and yet he does did.

I was about to retort when the door opened revealing the the other devil himself.

"Yes, it would be much more practical if you stayed at our home. "

He emphasized OUR to us.

Why are these two ganging up on me?

I looked at JK and he was fighting back a smile. Obviously enjoying my discomfort.

Eomma just smiled and said.

"Then it is settled. You will be living with us for the time being. Pack your bags honey, we are going HOME! "

She just smiled. I couldn't even talk back.

They were so happy.

I'm doomed! Nooooooooo.