Chapter 15- The Post

JUNGKOOK

I was happy and contented. Lisa and the kids were staying with us.

This was my chance to get closer to kids and especially to Lisa.

I was busy in my room checking emails and such when the boys decided to interrupt me and create havoc.

"Yo! JK what's with mopin' around in this room? Lisa's out there. Why don't you start wooing her. " V punched my arm.

"I'm kinda busy right now hyungs. As you can see, I haven't been able to go the the company due to dad's situation. So I'm doing as much so I can spend as much time with my family. "

The boys smiled at me.

"Look at you JK being fatherly and acting all grown up. I'm proud of you Kook! " Jin Hyung acting as if he is crying. So dramatic!

"Yah!Stop with all the drama Hyung. It doesn't suit you at all." Jimin said which just made me chuckle.

I was looking at my hyungs and I realized that Hobi Hyung was so focused on his phone. It seems like Suga hyung noticed it too.

"Yahhh Hobi! Stop staring at your phone for a sec. You might melt it. Hahaha" Suga said.

"What are you looking at tho? You've been at it since earlier. " RM said.

V went near Hobi Hyung and then

"Shit! " He suddenly exclaimed.

"Yahhh! What is that Hyung? " We all got curious. We went nearer.

Which was a big mistake because the picture I just saw totally made my blood boil.

It was picture of Lisa with a guy on Instagram.

sehunO

Missing my other half 🙉 lalalisa_m

lalalisa_m and 24,234 others

lalalisa_m : miss u more dork 🙊

rosie_are_rose: miss u two together. See u soon oppa sehunO🥰

Who is this guy? Why is he with my Lisa?
Is he her boyfriend?

By the time I couldn't handle looking at the picture. My hyungs were obviously staring at me.

"Hey! Relax JK. You look like you could kill someone. " Jimin said.

"How did you know of Lisa's IG Hyung? " V asked Hobi Hyung.

"Rose gave it to me. I followed them earlier and that was the first picture I saw. Sorry JK you had to see that. " Hobi sighed.

"Hey! Maybe we should all follow her and Rose, and that Sehun guy. " Jin said.

I was still fuming mad.

Someone tapped me.

"Hey! If you want to clear things out. Maybe you should ask her yourself. It's not right for you to get mad if you don't know the whole story. " RM advised.

"Maybe he's just a friend. " It was Jimin's turn to appease me.

"Or a boyfriend?" V said. I just glared at him.

I was about to go see Lisa when she just posted something.

lalalisa_m

Proud of you dork. Keep it up! Love yah! ❤️🙊 sehunO

❤️ sehunO  and 72,546 others

sehunO: Thanks dorkie 😍 See u soon love!

Ok. That's it. I'm ready to kill right now. Who the hell is he? Why is he calling My Lisa love?

I was clenching my knuckles really bad.

I went outside even though my hyungs were calling me. I was knocking on Lisa's door.

The door opened and I saw Rose.

"Oh hey JK! Do you need anything?"

"Yeah. Can i talk to Lisa? Where is she?"

She got out of the doorway and led me to the veranda where Lisa was busy talking on her phone. She was laughing.

"Who is she on the phone with? "

I asked curiously.

" Oh. Just Sehun oppa. " She shrugged.

Oh. That's right.

Prepare to die SEHUN. tsk.