Chapter 36- The Reunion

LISA

Everything was going smoothly.

Me and JK became more comfortable with each other and we're starting to mend the relationship along with our family.

Recently, JK, Rose and I have received an invitation to a BATCH REUNION in our former school.

Rose was excited to go.

I, on the other hand, was hesitant.

I didn't know how to react to people especially with JK and I's situation.

Definitely a lot of judgemental stares.

I was terribly paranoid.

Currently, we were on our way to the University.

Rose decided to ride with us because Jimin and the others kept teasing her and she just had enough.

Seriously my sister and Jimin are really getting suspicious

Seriously my sister and Jimin are really getting suspicious. Don't ya think?

I was looking at the view outside when a hand squeezed mine.

It was JK.

He was holding my hand.

He probably sensed my nervousness.

"You ok babe? " Yeah, definitely worried Kook.

I just nodded but since Kookoo knew me too well.

"You obviously aren't babe. Tell me, are you nervous? Babe, relax. It's just a reunion ok? We're going to see our old schoolmates so it will be fun. And I'll be there with you k? Stop worrying babe, we'll be fine. " He winked.

Trust Jk and his flirtatious ways. Really. This guys is just so oblivious to everything. Tsk.

"Smile babe. You're super lucky to be holding hands with the most handsome guy in college. Ya know. Think of the privilege babe. " He then kissed my hand.

"OMG Jk! You're so lame. " Rose said. I just had to laugh. Thank you to my sister for putting this idiot right next to me in place.

JK just laughed. "If I'm lame then what else is Jimin? " Oh,you did not just go there Koo? You're dead meat.

Rose just shrugged and warned Jk .
"I wouldn't talk about the bastard if I were you. " Oh you should be scared Kook.

"Relax sis.  Don't be stress over Jimin ayyyt? He's got no game. "
Ok. And that made Rose laugh.

We have now arrived at the Uni.
Jk opened our doors for us and immediately slung his arms on me. Rose then followed.

The boys were already waiting at the entrance looking dapper as ever.