Chapter 70- The Scare

JUNGKOOK

TERRIFIED.

That's how I felt at the moment.

Terrified of losing someone that I truly loved.

Terrified of being alone and pitiful.

I was TERRIFIED.

TERRIFIED OF LOSING LISA.

I can't, I just can't lose her.

I can't lose her and the little angel inside of her.

I just can't.

I was sitting outside the EMERGENCY ROOM soothing my eldest daughter from balling her eyes out.

Ok. I was panicking inside but I didn't want to show Ella that. She's already so scared right now, she can't even stop crying.

I looked into her puffy eyes to see her tired and restless expression

"Daddy, will Mommy and bean be ok? "

She looked at me.

"Yeah Ellie. Mommy and the baby will be fine. You know how strong your Mom is right. They'll be ok for sure. So, please don't cry love. " I carressed her cheeks and hugged her.

I had called Lisa's family and mine about what happened. They were on their way.

I also called my hyungs and told them.

I was in the middle of talking with Ella when my hyungs appeared.

"Hey! How is she? " RM went near me and hugged me.

"What happened Kook? " Hobi Hyung inquired.

Suga Hyung just nodded at me unable to say anything because the mood was heavy.

They sat next to me and patted me.

Jin, Jimin, V and Ro came next.

With a very pregnant Ro panicking.

"Jk, what happened? Is Lili alright? OMG, I hope she's ok. She has to be. "
She weeped.

"Baby, pls. Stop stressing. It's bad for you and the baby. " Jimin guided Ro and hugged her.

"How can I? Lili's out there probably fighting for her life and we're right here doing nothing. I can't lose her ok? You know I can't Jimin. " She sobbed some more.

"What really happened Jk? " V asked.

And then I told them what happened.

"Why are you always making my sister cry huh?" Ro accused me.

"Baby, stop blaming Jk ok? It's not his fault. We should just pray ok? Stop crying baby. " Jimin making sure Ro is ok.

"I'm sorry Jk. I'm just so scared for Lisa right now. " I just nodded at her and gave her a faint smile.