Chapter 45- The Frustation

JIMIN

Ok. Let me just say that I had been a total mess for the past few weeks.

I haven't seen Rose and I haven't talked to her about our baby.

To top it all off, Seulgi has been constantly bugging me non-stop.

I really can't take a break. Jeez!

I have talked with Lisa and Jk and let me tell you, Lisa was furious.

I mean I haven't even started talking and JK's wife immediately slapped me hard. I could still feel the sting from the slap, even now.

Damn! Lisa can slap.....HARD.

If it wasn't for Jk I would probably be 10 feet under the ground.

I explained myself to Lisa and she was hesitant but then she wanted to help me.

Thank God!

I am now currently with my hyungs as they decided to help me setup the venue where I plan to talk to Rose.
Yeah, I WILL talk to Rose.

And I'll make sure of it!

I was FRUSTRATED.

Yeah, I am.

Why?

I thought my hyungs would be of great help but then again, I was proven Hyung when.

RM Hyung already has broken a few wine bottles and Jin Hyung kept eating the food I have been placing near the table.

Gosh! Could this day get any worse?

And you'd think the others would help but no.

JK found it funny and kept on laughing at me the whole time.

Such great friends , I tell you. 🤦

"What's so damn funny Jk? Can you like help? " I sneered at him.

"What? " He asked innocently. "You look so damn funny Jiminieeee. You're all stressed and worried. " He laughed.

"Laugh all you want JK. Wait till I tell Lisa that you have been nothing but a pain in the a** today. I wonder what my sister in law would do? " I mocked. Take that!

"Chill man! You don't have to call my wife ok? " He countered. " And why are you calling my wife your sister in law? Ro hasn't accepted your sorry a** Hyung. " He smirked.

Ouch! Way to break a man's self confidence down Jk!

"Can you just stop annoying the hell out of us Jeon? " Yoongi Hyung  spat.

"Stop bullying Jimin. Remember, when you were the one proposing to Lisa. You were the same thing maknae! " RM  mocked Jk.

The boys all laughed.
"Yeah. jk was having a meltdown about the dessert. " V  told us.

"And remember when he wore a different tie and pair of socks because he was damn nervous. Whipped as shit! " Hobi Hyung added.

They all laughed at JK.

"Yeah maknae!  So stop annoying Jimin and help out here. RM might break another glass. "

I just shrugged off their conversation and focused on my phone.

I received a text from Mrs. Manoban. Ro's mom.

Mrs. M

Hi Jimin! Ro will be there by 5 pm ok? Make sure you got everything ready. I told her that a client was asking for her help. And son, GoodLuck on our Daredevil ok? She's a handful just like Lisa. I wish you all the best.