Chapter 12- The Plan

JUNGKOOK

I stared at my daughter Hayul for what seemed like a few minutes. She was telling me her plan to woo Lisa.

Exactly how old is she? She's talking like some business woman.

"Daddy, can you like focus here? I'm trying to explain the plan yet you're in another universe. How will you get Mommy back? " Great, my daughter just scolded me.

Way to go JK! Being scolded by a 7 year old is such as huge accomplishment. NOT!

"EARTH TO DADDY! Are you even listening to me? " Hayul grabbed my face and made me look into her eyes.

I was mesmerized. I never knew a little human being could make the JEON JUNGKOOK speechless. It's as if I was looking at myself when I looked at Hayul.

She snapped her finger in front of me.

"Ugh! Maybe that is why Mommy doesn't want you back. You never listen. " She commented.

Ouch!

"Hey! That's a little bit harsh baby. I am listening. It's just your too cute when you ramble on and on." I explained while chuckling.

She looked at me weirdly and said,

"Daddy, I know I'm beautiful but we have a series matter to discuss. FOCUS ok? " She said seriously.

Aish! This kid. Who knew she got my cockiness too.

"Ok

"Ok. Let's continue. I will help you with Mommy ok? I'll also let the twins help. You just have to follow everything I say ok daddy? You got it? "

I was in awe. This little girl right in front of me just had the confidence in talking dirt to a CEO like me and had the audacity to mock me and carry her own chair.

It was entertaining. To see your own child pick on you and have you look like you were the child in the conversation.

The only thing I could do was laugh.
I pinched her cheeks.

She scrunched her nose in disgust.

"Ugh! Only Mommy is allowed to pinch me ok? And if you keep on laughing at me daddy, I won't help you ever. " She said in serious manner.

" Ok. Ok baby. I won't laugh or pinch you. Daddy really needs your help. "  I had both my hands up in surrender.

I held her hand and decided that it was time to go back. Lisa might be looking for Hayul.

When we arrived back to benches, I saw Lisa pacing back and forth with her cellphone placed near her ears. When she heard us approach. She immediately ran to Hayul.

She checked if Hayul was okay and if she had injuries.

"Baby, are you ok? Are you hurt? Don't ever scare me like that honey. You know Mommy worries a lot for you. " She hugged Hayul...

" Chill Li. I wouldn't let anything bad happen to my Hayul. We were just talking outside. Jeez just relax ok? She's in safe hands you know. "
I smiled at her.

She stood up from her position and face  me with that death glare of hers.

" Hey Jeon JungKook! Do not even smile at me like that. You think this is funny? I was worried sick. I thought I lost Hayul and you tell me to chill. "

She then pointed at me and gave me the angriest face she could muster.

"You even think of doing that again. I will hunt you down, you get me?" She then punched me on my stomach.

"Owww!" Damn! It hurt like hell.

I was crouched down in pain.

Hayul grabbed Lisa's arm and said "Mommy, don't hurt my daddy. He didn't do anything wrong. "

Lisa was shocked at Ella.

Hayul approached me and held my face.

" Daddy, are you ok?"
She had worry written on her face. And it just made me smile.

Lisa on the other hand was not pleased.

" Next time you do something like this. You'll be done" she grabbed Ella's hand and walked away.

But before they could get further. Hayul turned around and said "bye daddy! I love you" and she winked.

Uwu! I'm inlove.

Then she ran before Lisa could catch up to her.

I was in visible pain when I turned to my hyungs and they all were smiling at the scene they just witnessed.

"Looks like someone is a daddy's girl."
Yoongi Hyung said.

"I can't believe you have gotten close with her in just a short amount of time." RM commented.

"What can I say? I do have charms!. " I said proudly and winked at them.

They all laughed.

"Yah! That charm you've got wasn't a match for Lisa's fist tho. " Jimin just laughed at me. The other hyungs mocked me.

"She had gotten a lot stronger than before JK. GoodLuck in getting her back. I mean, you'd be beaten up before she even accepts you. Hahaha"
Wow! Thank you Jin Hyung for those kind words. It means a lot. NOT!

"Seriously tho, that's gonna bruise. Hahaha" V gave me the peace sign.

Seriously, whose side are they on? Hmp!

"I'm glad you're ok with Hayul man. Really proud of you maknae. " Hobi Hyung patted my shoulders.

" So, what did you two take about?" Jin asked again.

I told them everything and they just laughed.

"Wow! Hayul really got everything from you man. Even her confidence is outstanding. " RM Hyung clapped

" And not to mention, how gorgeous your daughter is man. Props to you and Lisa for making a beautiful human being. Who knew you could contribute to the world? " V continued to make fun of me.

"So, you're really serious about going after LISA? " Yoongi asked.

I just nodded. "I love her Hyung. And I promise that this time I'll do it differently. "

Jimin slapped my butt. "You make me proud maknae! " He faked a tear.

Hobi Hyung was just giving me a thumbs up. They were all happy of the progress I made with my family.

I guess this is really the start.

The start of Hayul and I's plan.

Lisa, be ready. (Wink)

***************************************
What do you think of my story?
Pls. Follow me and vote for my story. Thank you. 😊