Chapter 40- The Moment

JUNGKOOK

I was thrilled about the surprise party Lisa organized for me.

I actually was getting restless not seeing her for a day. That's how madly whipped I am for her.

Jimin nudged me and looked me in the eye.

We were still at the party enjoying everything my wife had in-store.

"What Hyung?" I asked.

"Don't what me JK. C'mon, where are you gonna do it? You've been bugging me the whole week and now your chickening out. Dude, man up already! You know what I'm talking about. " Jimin whispered shouted at me.

"Hyung, pls. Don't be too obvious and loud. You and V are the only ones who know ok? I'm looking for the perfect time ok? It has to be perfect. " I explained.

"Then when is the perfect time pray tell?!? Gosh, you're so slow. YOUR SLOWER THAN YOONGI HYUNG! " He commented.

I just shrugged at him.

V approached us.
"Jk, when are you gonna do it? I'm waiting here ya know. " Ok. Another annoying person.

I should have known never to tell these two. Stupid!

"You two are so impatient.tsk. I'm waiting ok? Do you know how nervous I am? And you two are adding to my meltdown. Jeez! "
I told them exasperatedly.

The two just laughed at my obvious misery.

"Why don't you just go for it already? You have been a nervous wreck since last month. If I were you, I'd do it now. To save you time and the venue is perfect. Dimwit, just do it! "

V pushed and encouraged me.

"I'm telling you Jk. Do it now! " Jimin added.

"Do what now?" Lisa asked. Gave me a heart attack! The girl seriously wants me to die early. Jeez!

The three of us looked at each other asking for a clean save.

"V was just telling Jimin to ask Rose out already. " Woah! Nice save self. Way to go!

Jimin just coughed at glared at me.

V almost choked.

Lisa then giggled. "Maybe you should Park Jimin. You'll never know what she'll say if you keep bottling it all up. "
Jimin went along with my explanation. Sorry Hyung! I had to do it.

"Oh, maybe I will. After all, we shouldn't wait for the right timing right Lisa? " Yeah, Keep mocking me Jimin.

"Yeah definitely. We should go for what we want right? " V countered. What did I do to deserve such idiots as bestfriends?

Lisa just laughed at the two.

Lisa then faced me and asked.
"Koo, have you talked with Dad and Appa?? They were looking for you awhile ago. " I nodded at her.

Yeah, I talked with the oldies. Obviously the two were coaxing me on having another baby. Yeah, maybe Ella hypnotized the two.

Yeah, imagine my surprise when my Appa and Lisa's dad kept making fun of how slow I could be.

Tsk. Really embarrassing.

"Anyways, you guys should eat some more. There are a lot of food. I'm just going to bring Jihyun to our room, he's feeling a bit under the weather. "