Chapter 9- The Resemblance

JUNGKOOK

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. She was here. I am in awe.

I knew I'd see her soon but I just wasn't prepared to see her this soon.

Stupid Kook! What do you really want: to see her or not? Damn!

She was standing there and talking to the little girl. The little girl that I bumped into.

What can I say? The little girl was cute. She seemed familiar. She is smart and very confident. I actually couldn't take my eyes off of her. But when I heard V call her name. I frozed.

Lisa. My Lisa.

She looked different. But was still the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on. She had a short Auburn hair. And she was wearing a dress. But what caught my attention was what she was carrying. There in her arms was a little girl, obviously sleeping soundly.

If the little girl I was talking to earlier is Hayul then who was the little girl my Lisa was carrying? I am so confused right now.

So confused that I did not notice the little boy standing next to my Hayul. He was wearing a yellow sweater and was carrying a book.

The little boy looked exactly like me

The little boy looked exactly like me. And sure enough, the little boy stared at me intently.

I can see the resemblance.

Lisa was asking the children if they were ok. And then Jin Hyung just had to hug my Lisa. Sure, I know the guys missed her. She has been part of the crew ever since we got married. They all adored her. Surprisingly even Yoongi Hyung did.

Well, who wouldn't adore Lisa is just purely insane. Oh right! I didn't see that in her at first so maybe I am insane. Tsk.

Jin Hyung's actions stirred the little girl in Lisa's arms and she cried. When I saw her face I was shocked to say the least. She looked exactly like the female version of little boy.

I was about to ask them when Rose appeared. She looked good. let's see what Jimin Hyung would do?

And alas, he did flirt again.not really surprised with that.