Chapter 75- EPILOGUE

TIME SKIP...

4 years later....

JUNGKOOK

So here I was, sprawled up in bed. Lounging for it was a Saturday.

I looked to my side to see a little bundle of joy sleeping peacefully.

Yeah, it has been quite a journey for me and Lisa. As strange as it is I was so into being a father.

Yeah, it was a great feeling.

If you're wandering who the little bundle of joy sleeping beside me is. It was RANIA.

Rania the Smurf. Lisa asked me to accompany the kids to sleep because she was preparing for DINNER.

The kids and I have been playing nonstop and it made them tired.

The other kids were sleeping in the other bed I placed inside.

Lia and Sky were practically holding their laughters while taking photos of a sleeping Ella.

Rania and Kyle were still fast asleep. I sat down and carressed the two youngest.

It has been a whirlwind practically raising these two who are full of energy.

Me and Lisa were practically on the edge every single day because of the trouble these two caused.

Rose and Jimin had twins- not suprisingly. After Daisy, they had two little rascals, namely Jiyoung and Jichae, two of the most chaotic twin boys I've ever encountered. They are a handful and truly a troublesome two.

It is true, that the TWIN Gene really runs in our family tho. All of which makes our family more livelier.

I sat down and motioned for Sky and LIa to come closer.

"Hey kiddos! Can you check on Mommy downstairs? " I said in a hush tone.

The two nodded and ran out the room.

It was time to wake the grumpy eldest.

I came near her and shook her.

"Hey love! Wake up. " I shook her again. "Elliebear, wake up love! "

She opened her beautiful eyes and gazed at me. She was pouting.

"5 more minutes daddy pls. "

I smiled at her.

"Come on love! We have to go downstairs. Mommy's been cooking something yummy. I know you're hungry. Wake up k? " She nodded and tried to sit down.

I went back to the two monsters and tickled them to wake up.

"Wakey wakey! Kylieee and Raniiieeee need to get up. Mommy made something yummy. Let's go down! "

The two were both sleepy so I had to carry both of them.

And off we go downstairs.

I see the twins, Lia and Sky , setting up the table while Ella is with Lisa visibly tasting something.

Lisa saw me and smiled.

She came near me and pecked my cheeks.

"Hey baby! You done cooking? "

She nodded and gazed at the two angels in my arms.

"Hello my babies!  Did you sleep well huh? " She asked the two. "Koo, let me carry Raniiieeee. " She got Rania from my arms and she settled her on her respective chair. I did the same with Kyle.