Chapter 11- The Talk

JUNGKOOK

I was happy. They were gonna be living with us. I was gonna be able to see them everyday.

This is my chance to redeem myself! Thank you God.

I was talking with the boys outside Dad's hospital room.

"Man, Hayul has grown beautifully. She's gonna break many hearts someday. " V commented.

"The only heart that is gonna break is those guys who even think of coming near my Hayul. " I clenched my jaw. I could not imagine a guy taking away my princess from me. He'll have to go through hell first.

The guys laughed.

"Chill man! You're gonna rip off that can of soda if you don't chill. Hayul's what? 7. Still plenty of time before that happens dude. " RM countered.

"Stop being all protective Hulk daddy! It doesn't suit your ass JK. " Jimin laughed at me.

I was about to fight back when I heard a sound. It was my kids.

Hayul was holding both Jihyun and Jia's hands. It was a cute moment. The guys and I stared at the three.

"Why can't I have another cuppycake? I want one Unni

"Why can't I have another cuppycake? I want one Unni. I'm still hungry. "
She pouted and complained.

The older girl patted her head and told her in cute manner "Lia, Mommy will get mad. You've eaten lots of sugar already. It will make your stomach upset. Do you want Mommy to worry about you? "

"No." She had her head down. She was about to cry.

That was my cue. I approached them and  crouched down to Jia's level.

"Don't worry baby! We'll eat more cupcakes when we come home. " I assured her.

She bounced with Glee.

"Really Mr.? Thank youuu. " She hugged me tightly. My sweet little Jia.

Another pair of hands tugged on my shirt.

"What about me? Can I have some also?" The little boy asked. Cute.

"Why yes little man! You can have as many cupcakes as you want. "

He smiled. relax JK, don't cry! Your lookalike just smiled at you.

"You can also have candies if you want. " Jin Hyung suggested.

"I have lots of cookies at home too. " Hobi Hyung added.

The twins were smiling from ear to ear. But the older girl said.

"No. They can't have those. Those are bad. Mommy will get mad at us." She pouted. It looks like someone got Lisa's stubborness. 

I went infront of Hayul. She just stared at me.

"It's ok baby. Daddy will convince Mommy for you to eat those. Trust me ok? " She was just staring at me.

I signalled for my hyungs to take care of the twins as I had to talk with my eldest daughter. They immediately carried Jihyun and Jia to the benches to play.

I, on the other hand, held Hayul's hand and brought her to the garden.

We sat on the bench below a tree.

There was complete silence.

"Baby?" She faced me.

"Are you mad at daddy? Why won't you talk to me baby? " I asked.

She sighed and sat nearer to me.

"I'm not mad at all daddy. I'm just confused. " She just me daddy. I could die right now.

" Thank you for not being mad at daddy Hayul-ah. I know daddy did so many things that hurt Mommy in the past but daddy's changed ok? "

She nodded at my statement.

"Daddy, do you think Mommy and you will get back together? My friends tease me a lot because I didn't have a daddy. " She talked in a sad manner. "I just want us to be back together. Sometimes, I think you don't love me enough because you didn't search for me." She had her head down.

Oh no! My poor baby is suffering because of me. I'm sorry baby!

I held her chin and made her face me.

"Baby, Daddy loves you so much. Always remember that. Even if you are far way, Daddy had you in his heart. Daddy, searched everywhere for you and Mommy. Fate just didn't want us to see each other yet. But now that daddy is here, we'll always be together. Do you understand? "

She was crying already and I didn't want it to continue so I carried her and made her sit on my lap. I caressed her hair and whispered loving words to her. She just hugged me and held tightly.

I didn't want this moment to end.

She was crying on my chest when she looked up to me and said. "I love you so much Daddy!"

I just literally just died right there.
I've waited so long to hug her and hear those words from my Hayul. I didn't want this to end.

She then sat straight and held both my cheeks. We stared at each other for minutes until.

 We stared at each other for minutes until

"Daddy, I will help you with Mommy. "

She then giggled and hug me again. What did I do in my past life to deserve such an angel such as Hayul?

I just sat comfortably there holding my little Hayul as she tells me stories of their life abroad, of school and just everything about her Mommy and the twins.

I promise you my Hayul, we will become a happy and complete family. I swear on my grave!