Chapter 37-The Brawl

JUNGKOOK

I was busy chatting with Mingyu when a hand tapped my shoulders. I span around to be directly kissed by the culprit.

Namely, Chou Tzuyu.

Shit! Triple shit, shit, shit!

I immediately pushed her and glared at her shouting....

"Yahhh Tzu! What is wrong with you?!???"

"Is that how you say Hi honey? I just totally missed you. " Tzuyu batted her lashes. Bitch!

Yeah, she is one.
Let me tell you something.
I've known the girl for many years and one thing to describe THE CHOU TZUYU is a BITCH.

"Can you just stop being a BITCH? Like the hell with you coming here and thinking it's ok to kiss me. You blind woman? " I showed her my ring. "I'm freakin' married. So stop playing silly Games Tzu! C'mon! " I shouted.

By now, everyone was looking at us. I scanned the room and saw Lisa. Rose was holding unto her.

"Awwww baby. Who you callin' a bitch? I think you should probably call that wife of yours. She is one. " She clinged to me and laughed evilly.

Thats it ! How dare she call sweet innocent Lisa a bitch?

I flung her arms on me and held her shoulders to put some sense into the woman. She's delusional!

Before I could do so, a hand automatically slapped Tzuyu's cheeks. It was Lisa's.

LISA SLAPPED TZUYU. HARD!

That's my girl!

"Me? A bitch? I wouldn't say that about someone else considering all the nasty things you've done. " She intensely glared at Tzuyu.

"If it isn't the Mrs. Lookie here. " Tzuyu looked between the two of us. " So rumors were all true huh? You guys got back together? I can't  believe this." Tzuyu pointed at Lisa. "You! Lisa Manoban, you man stealer, you whore! You have the audacity to come back and steal JK from me. I own JK. He's mine. " She shouted at Lisa.

"Who said I was yours Tzuyu? " I fought back.

Tzuyu was still looking at Lisa with disdain.

"You! You were the reason we broke up. We were happy, we're planning to get married. Then you and that godamn baby had to arrive. And it ruined it all. You homewrecker. Little Ms. Lisa Manoban, a HOMEWRECKER and a SOCIALITE WANNABE! "

OH! She better be outta here. How dare she call my Ella sick names.

I held both her arms tightly and said in the meanest way possible.