Chapter 26- The Video Call

LISA

You would think that his cheesiness has gone since he became older but no, it just got worse.

Who am I referring to?

Obviously it's JUNGKOOK.

The guy has been away for 2 days now but he has been bothering me nonstop through calls, chats and video calls.

Probably planning to annoy me to no extent!

He has been constantly complaining about him missing me and being away from us like a baby.

Sure, it's cute and very sweet of him to call me. But when the guy calls every 30 minutes. It's crazy! Is he even working there?

I was on my way to meet up with my closest friends. Gosh, I missed them! The kids were with Eomma and Appa probably having the time of their lives.

This was my chance to enjoy and have fun.

I was meeting up with Rose, Jennie, Jisoo, Irene, Seulgi, Joy, Hyeri and Mina. They are my closest friends and family. Not to mention that one of them is my real sister.

I was excited. My personal driver had to pick me up from work.

Yeah, I have a personal driver because Jungoo wouldn't let me go out without one. I argued but the guys definitely is bunkers.

I was looking at the view from outside when my phone vibrated..... AGAIN!

He better have a good explanation of calling me. The stupid Jungoo! Tsk.

Jungoo video calling...

Lisa: what do you want now huh?

JK: Jeez! Can't a husband just call his wife?

Lisa: well, he can actually. But when hes been calling incessantly for days now. It's just useless and stupid. Don't you think?

JK: WOW! No , I miss you Jungoo pls. Come home or can you just get back here. Seriously , thanks for making me feel a lot better babe.

JK frowned from the video and pouted. Cute!

Lisa: Listen Jungoo, I am really gonna be busy at the moment so can you just like chill there and work. Don't call me. I'm serious! Stop being such a cry baby and man up will you huh?

JK: ok. (Pout) if that's what my babe wants. I'll miss you babe! Take care ok? I'll call you later (I glared at him) Fine. I'll call you in the evening. Love you. Bye!

I did not reply and just ended the call.

Sometimes his pout makes you guilty as heck.

I wanted this day to be all about me.

When the car arrived at the restaurant, I directly went to our usual spot and saw all of them there.

I hugged them all.