❦| Chapter 1

Y/N'S POV

I smirked at the guy crying infront of me.

"You look pathetic right now" he raised his head looking at me with fear. And I know why...

I'm Jeon Y/n and I am known as the University's Troublemaker. All of the students here are afraid of me except from my friends and some powerful groups here.

"Let's go, Y/n. He's just wasting your time and we're gonna be late" My brother named Jeon Jungkook informed me. I just nodded. You might be surprise, a troublemaker don't want to be late?

Well, I might be a troublemaker but I care about my grades, I don't wanna disappoint my mom.

"Tch, if I ever saw you flirt with one of my friends, you're dead" he nodded desperately trying to get away. Then we left him shaking in fear.

"You know, he's kinda cute" Jungkook said randomly and I nearly laughed.

"Yah, don't try to cheat on me!" Taehyung scolded my brother who just apologized.

"I just said that the guy is cute, and that's not cheating!" Jungkook protested and I sighed.

"Stop arguing or you'll end up headless" I glared at the couple who paled. I walked fast, leaving them behind.

The others just giggled and catched up on me.

~•▪~•▪~•▪~

NAYEON'S POV

"What class are you all gonna be?" Jihyo asked. "Class A-1" The others answered.

She turned to me and raised her eyebrow. "Same as yours" she smiled and nodded.

"Ok! Let's go!" The youngest ones seemed excited, why wouldn't they be? We haven't experienced attending school because we are being focused on business.

"Good thing there are no one in here" Jeongyeon said sighing in relief.

And we are pretty known too.

"We're here" she knocked twice on the closed door.

The door opened revealing a girl with an eyeglasses. She still looks pretty tho.

"Oh, you must be the new students. Come in, the teacher's out in a meeting so don't worry about being late today" she made way for us and as we entered the room, everyone went quiet.

"Guys, these are the new students. Um, you can introduce yourselves" the girl with glasses motioned us.

"Hi! I'm Park Jihyo, please take care of us" Jihyo bowed and smiled a little.

"Um, I'm Myoui Mina" Mina spoke softly.

"Hello! I'm Kim Dahyun! Nice to meet you all!" The tofu introduced cheerfully.

"Chou Tzuyu is the name" our tall maknae spoke expressionless.

"I'm Son Chaeyoung" Chaeyoung just waved a little.

"Yoo Jeongyeon, don't try to mess with us" her cold attitude showed up again.

"Hi! I'm Hirai Momo!" Momo smiled brightly.

"I'm Minatozaki Sana. Hope we can be all friends!" Sana's eyes glinted something dark that only we knew.

"Im Nayeon" While I spoke my name, I got eye contact with a girl from the back. She have this weird aura surrounding her. It feels like she is one of us.

~•▪~•▪~•▪~

Um, sorry if my first chapter is short. I really mean it, jowk🤣. Anyways, until the next update..

Long hiatus is upcoming, skl.