❦| Chapter 2

Y/N'S POV

"Yah! Why can't you look at me when I'm speaking, huh?" I kicked the locker beside the guy.

He's sweating and shaking so much. His eyes shows fear when he looked into my eyes. I scoffed. Is a gangster suppose to be like this?

I'm not a bully, okay? I just don't like guys pushing themselves on girls who doesn't like them.

"Yah, don't even bother pushing yourself on girls who doesn't even have interest on you, you hear me?" He nodded furiously and I hummed.

"We made a deal then, off you go" that's the last thing I said as he ran away from the locker room.

Then my brother approached me with his boyfriend. The others are trailing them from behind.

"Y/n-ah, Appa wants you home. There's something he and mom wants to tell you" Jungkook told me.

"Right now?" I asked and he nodded. "Also, they said you must behave since there are also important guests" he added.

"Tch, fine. Just because mom also wants to" He smiled at me softly. I bid my goodbyes to him and his friends.

~•▪~•▪~•▪~

I saw a van parked outside the school gates and Butler Kim waiting. I guess I'm really needed to be there.

"Young lady, Mas--"

"Yeah, yeah..just enter the freaking car and let's go" I cutted him off rudely then entered the car. He immediately entered the van then started its engine.

~•▪~•▪~•▪~

"Welcome home, young lady" I ignored the greetings of the maids and butlers.

I turned to the last person on the lane. "Where's eomma?"

"They're at the dining room, young lady. The guests have already arrived" she looked down on my clothes that made me do the same.

I raised my eyebrow at her.

"Young lady, please change your outfit.." I held my hand up to the level of my head.

"Tss, This is my body so I'll wear what I want. You don't tell me what to do" she looked down in shame.

"Tch" then I head towards the dining room with my personal maid and butler following me behind.

I found them talking about business. This is what I expected.

"Eomma?" They all turned their heads towards me. If I'm not wrong, that girl looks familiar. Oh well, I don't give a fuck.

~•▪~•▪~•▪~

NAYEON'S POV

"And this is our daughter, Im Nayeon" my parents introduced me to their business partner. I just bowed politely cause I don't wanna be rude.

"What a lovely daughter you have. She's also very charming. I like her atittude. I hope my daughter will also be like her" Mr.Jeon said with a hint of disappointment in his last sentence.

And I saw Mrs.Jeon roll her eyes at her husband. What's with this couple? I think they're not in good terms.

"Eomma?" We all turned our heads towards the entrance of the dining area just for me to make eye contact with the same girl in the classroom.

I knew it, she's one of us.

"Here she is! Come here, my child. I would like you to meet our business partner. And this is their only daughter, Im Nayeon" she just nodded her head. Now I understand what her father said a while ago.

"This is my daughter, Jeon Y/n. Take a seat here beside your mom" Y/n looked pleased and sat willingly beside her mom who smiled at her so she smiled back.

I guess she likes her mom more.

"So why am I here?" She asked her father rudely. I smirked mentally,

'Oh I would like to tame a girl like her. She got me interested in her'

"Fix your tone, kid. And you are here because Nayeon's parents and us, we agreed for the two of you to be arranged in marriage" Mr.Jeon grinned widely as he watched his daughter's reaction.

"W-what?" Y/n stuttered.

"You can't do anything, your mom also agreed to this since it was for the best. So, Nayeon-ssi? Do you agree in this marriage?" He turned his attention to me. My parents gave me an expectant look.

"I do agree, Mr.Jeon" I agreed not because my parents wants me to. I agreed because I want to. I want her mine.

"Then you can call us dad and mom now" I smiled then looked at Y/n who have her jaw dropped while looking at her father.

"Same to us, ija. You can call us mom and dad" my mom told Y/n who just nodded absentmindedly.

"Then starting from tomorrow, the both of you will be living under the same roof" my dad declared and Mr.Jeon nodded.

~•▪~•▪~•▪~

Y/N'S POV

I sighed frustratedly. I'm at the balcony of our mansion. I already left the dining room where they are still talking about when and where the wedding will be held.

And what's worst is, my mom agreed to it so I had no choice.

Why the heck would Nayeon even agree to this?! We don't even talk!!

"I fucking hate him, tch!" I muttered angrily to no one and got startled when someone spoke behind me.

"You really hated the idea of us getting married, huh?" It's Im Nayeon.

I turned to face her, she's facing me with her emotionless eyes and her smirk that I found annoying.

"Of course, I do! I don't want to be in a relationship and I never imagined to have one! Also, I'm sure you were just got controlled by your parents" I grumbled.

I got startled once again when she stepped more closer to me. I froze on my spot. And she took that chance to put her hand on my cheek.

A smirk still visible on her lips.

"My parents can never control me. I agreed because I want to" I stared at her dumbfoundedly.

~•▪~•▪~•▪~

NAYEON'S POV

"Y-you mean..?" She stuttered. 'Cute' I thought.

"That means just one thing, Jeon Y/n......." I trailed off. I looked straight into her eyes.

"You're Mine"

~•▪~•▪~•▪~•▪~•▪~