❦| Chapter 39

NAYEON'S POV

Bright.

It's too fucking bright!!

I blinked multiple times as my eyes adjusted to the lights. My head hurts a little, I tried to touch it but something is forbidding me to.

I just noticed that there is someone holding my hand tightly, her head layed on the bed.

"Y/n.." I mumbled, my voice still raspy. How long am I knocked out?

She suddenly flinched and looked up, her eyes meeting mine.

Her eyes widened before smiling brightly. "Nayeon!" She carefully hugged me before reaching for a glass of water.

She gave it to me and in just a split of seconds, I emptied the glass.

Felt refreshing.

"You're finally awake!" She exclaimed as I rolled my eyes.

"Obviously.." I told her making her pout but panicked when I groaned in pain.

"Wae?! Wae?! What's wrong?!" I laughed at her a little but went serious when I noticed the dark circles under her eyes.

She looks thin like she's not eaten anything yet.

"Are you not taking care of yourself? Did you even eat?" She gulped as I glared at her. "Ehehe...I ate awhile ago?"

I raised an eyebrow. "Is that a question?" She shook her head 'no'.

"Sleep" I demanded. She was about to protest when I glared at her. "Fine" she pouted.

I tapped the spot where she is laying her head awhile ago. "How about I get you some food first? You've been asleep for two days"

I only stared at her as she dialed someone on her phone. "Hello? Kookie.."

"Nayeon's awake. Can you please bring us food here?"

She paused for a little as she stared at me, giving a small smile.

"Okay....I'll hang up now" she turned off her phone before smiling at me brightly. The first time I saw her smile like that.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" I asked as her smile widened more. "Nothing, I'm just happy that you're awake"

I can clearly see it. I smiled back at her. "I still look beautiful, am I?" I asked her, giving her a wink.

She blushed before nodding. "You're always beautiful, babe" her eyes shone as she gave me her million-dollar-smile.

Why does it feel hot here?

"Aww, my bunny is blushing. Why? Am I making your heart flutter?" What the? She copied what I told her before, I'm referring to Chapter 3.

"Tch" I looked away.

She laughed lightly. "You're lucky I love you" I mumbled which I didn't know that she heard.

She stopped laughing as she smiled at me genuinely.

"I love you too..."

Heh...not so coward now, eh?

"But I love you more" I countered as she raised her eyebrow.

"I love you most, you bunny. Now shut up and marry me!"

I froze. Now? As in now? Is she serious?

"What? You don't think I'm serious?" She asked seriously. Fuck, she's really serious. Where did she got the confidence?

(A/n: From my pocket 😌. LOL)

*tsup*

I jolted in shock as I snapped back to reality when Y/n pecked my lips.

She chuckled as I glared at her. "I love you, Im Nayeon. I really do. And I guess it's my turn to tell you that you're mine"

~•▪~

[Bonus scene:]

JUNGKOOK'S POV

My face flushed red as I closed the door quietly. The couple are eating their faces already.

Damn, I should of have knocked. Now I need to find Taehyung.

I sighed.

~•▪~

A/n: Ajsksiebds!! Aish, I can't seem to end this story already. I can't even believe that this book is nearly coming to an end. Last chapter left...

Up next》 EPILOGUE

~•▪~