❦| Chapter 10

Y/N'S POV

"Y/n-ah~ " she pouted cutely and poked my arm. Damn, does she really want me to die this early?

"What?" I gave her a side glance and I saw her facing my direction, puckering her red lips. My face suddenly went hot as I faced her direction with a wide eye.

"Y-yah! Stop doing that!"

"Wae? Because you can't resist me, is that it?" She grinned teasingly. I shook my head almost immediately.

"N-NO!" I denied, but I really want to kiss her now. Fuck, this.

"Then why is your face red? Hmm?" She continued on teasing and leaned her face much closer to mine.

I was about to open my mouth to speak but I became speechless when she did the puppy eyes.

...

I snapped from my dazed state and suddenly pushed her face away from mine using my right hand. She was taken aback that she fell from the couch.

"Ouch!"

And with that, I laughed out loud.

"Yah! Don't laugh! It hurts you know!?!" Then she smacked me with her big hands. I groaned a little before laughing once again as I endure the pain.

Then silence came after, "Y/n, can I ask you a question?" She suddenly spoke.

"Of course, you're already asking though.." I joked and she slapped my arm playfully.

"The last time we went on your grandparents' house. When they adjusted the wedding earlier than the agreed date, are you mad?"

I went silent before smiling a little.

"At first, I was frustrated and angry towards my father who decided to cut my freedom short, but then, I realized, he only wanted what's best for me. And he entrusted you that you'll take care of me...but the question is, will you take care of me?" I asked back at her.

"Of course. Now place your head in my lap and take a rest. We have classes tomorrow" I whined.

"Can we just not go to school? I mean, you can go but I'll stay here.." I pleaded but she just shook her head.

"Nope, you'll go whenever I go, starting from now on..You're stuck on me"

~▪~

NAYEON'S POV

I brushed my hand on Y/n's hair. She had rested her head on my lap, more like I forced her to rest on my lap. I will make sure that Y/n will be under me and only me.

I frowned when I remembered what happened yesterday. That Jennie girl, I won't let her get Y/n. She's mine now, she can't do anything about it. What's mine will always be mine...

And I'll make sure that she'll keep them on mind.

For I am Im Nayeon. What I want, what I get. And now that I want Y/n to be mine, she'll be mine alone.

If I had to get rid of those who want to steal her from me, I would. Besides, they haven't saw how I am when I get mad. I smirked at the thought...

~•▪~•▪~•▪~